Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //CoL [S] UMA+ [W] Chests @ 20g each
1 2 ... 423 424 425 426 427 ... 538 539
@SirLeafheart
Heya!
Could I get a pricecheck on this one? if you're entertaining offers on it. ^^
@SirLeafheart
Heya!
Could I get a pricecheck on this one? if you're entertaining offers on it. ^^
@SirLeafheart
I'd like to buy choco-donuts, flower dance SDF and eff-peleides please!
I have 1.7kg right now, so can I buy eff-peleides in pure gems, and send the other 950g as downpayment for the other two?
I can get started on levelling the dragons right away :)

@SirLeafheart
I'd like to buy choco-donuts, flower dance SDF and eff-peleides please!
I have 1.7kg right now, so can I buy eff-peleides in pure gems, and send the other 950g as downpayment for the other two?
I can get started on levelling the dragons right away :)

4l3U0Zi.png.png
@SookieJane

3kg? All of those accents are on fandergs so I'm attached/clingy :'D
@SookieJane

3kg? All of those accents are on fandergs so I'm attached/clingy :'D
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Basileia

Sounds great :)

To do some math:

total: 4250g or 698 dragons

4250 - 1700g = 2500g left or 410 dragons

Will you be training 410 dragons or do you want to do more currency payments later on? :) I can always redo the math!
@Basileia

Sounds great :)

To do some math:

total: 4250g or 698 dragons

4250 - 1700g = 2500g left or 410 dragons

Will you be training 410 dragons or do you want to do more currency payments later on? :) I can always redo the math!
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart
I can start training the dragons first, but I'll be saving gems/treasure along the way too, so I can send you more currency as I progress. :P
Does that sound good to you?

Just to confirm, you'll be providing the dragons right? I am free now so you could send me ten to train first.
@SirLeafheart
I can start training the dragons first, but I'll be saving gems/treasure along the way too, so I can send you more currency as I progress. :P
Does that sound good to you?

Just to confirm, you'll be providing the dragons right? I am free now so you could send me ten to train first.
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Basileia

Sounds great!

Yep <3 I can provide dragons :) I sent over PAs with 15 of them so take your time with them, and let me know when you need more.
@Basileia

Sounds great!

Yep <3 I can provide dragons :) I sent over PAs with 15 of them so take your time with them, and let me know when you need more.
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart I can do that. I also wanted to ask how much you'd be willing to part with cold flame blue for the nocturne female and star dancer for the female skydancers.
@SirLeafheart I can do that. I also wanted to ask how much you'd be willing to part with cold flame blue for the nocturne female and star dancer for the female skydancers.
9566767a06f4a98fc5b434b0b56bf7bb.png
@MissKhaotic23

Stardancer was sold off a while back :'0 Just haven't had the time to update it. Cold flame will be 7kg since its in use by one of my dream dragons :'D

Do you want me to send a PA for M PC Moonglow?
@MissKhaotic23

Stardancer was sold off a while back :'0 Just haven't had the time to update it. Cold flame will be 7kg since its in use by one of my dream dragons :'D

Do you want me to send a PA for M PC Moonglow?
mty1nS3.gif
@Basileia

Would you like me to continue to send 10 PAs? :0c
@Basileia

Would you like me to continue to send 10 PAs? :0c
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart Dang alrighty. I'd be more than willing to take moonglow and cold flame if you are willing to part with both of them. C:
@SirLeafheart Dang alrighty. I'd be more than willing to take moonglow and cold flame if you are willing to part with both of them. C:
9566767a06f4a98fc5b434b0b56bf7bb.png
1 2 ... 423 424 425 426 427 ... 538 539