Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Where are you from?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
New York!
New York!
@Firekitsune
Don't worry, it's not like I have seen áll episodes as well. Study takes muuuuuchh time!

Oeeh Rotterdam. I've been there once. At the end of last year, to meet an internetfriend of mine. It was much fun. Although I prefer the little town that I live in. Big citys are fun, but not to live in, I think. :p
@Firekitsune
Don't worry, it's not like I have seen áll episodes as well. Study takes muuuuuchh time!

Oeeh Rotterdam. I've been there once. At the end of last year, to meet an internetfriend of mine. It was much fun. Although I prefer the little town that I live in. Big citys are fun, but not to live in, I think. :p
eJwnQQD.png
@DiNozzo
the best translation of here i live would be suburbs. it used to be a small town and is now called a city. but most time is now spent in leiden where i study chemistry.
@DiNozzo
the best translation of here i live would be suburbs. it used to be a small town and is now called a city. but most time is now spent in leiden where i study chemistry.
I'm from Scotland.
I'm from Scotland.
Canada!
Canada!
I'm from The Bronx, New York.
I'm from The Bronx, New York.
I'm from northern California! Lots of redwood trees and Google employees, the usual
I'm from northern California! Lots of redwood trees and Google employees, the usual
Saskatchewan, Canada!
Saskatchewan, Canada!
@kingcrowley @Ramanth
Do I spy Supernatural fans? ouo

I officially live in Illinois, but 3/4 of the year I live at my university in Wisconsin!
@kingcrowley @Ramanth
Do I spy Supernatural fans? ouo

I officially live in Illinois, but 3/4 of the year I live at my university in Wisconsin!
Shadow | they/them
I live in southern California, USA. c:
(Though currently I'm in Nevada visiting my bestie!)
I live in southern California, USA. c:
(Though currently I'm in Nevada visiting my bestie!)
Luke ; She
Ping me to ensure a quick response! c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31