Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Breed Out the Ugly Challenge!
1 2 3 4
much better!
much better!
[quote name="RabbitSpirit" date="2020-05-22 09:34:20" ] much better! [/quote] Indeed! :)
RabbitSpirit wrote on 2020-05-22 09:34:20:
much better!
Indeed! :)
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
Pretty babies!!
I like them so far, can't wait to hear about the next heir's mate

(I got my founder but can't find a mate for her, shes perfect for this challenge since i hate EVERYTHING about her
if you ,for some odd reason, want to see her she is in mah lair, her name is silverbow

Forgot why i brought her up for a second there, do you know any common genes that would get rid of mah derg's pinstripe or just ANY of her gene

If you don't know/care its totally okay^^
Pretty babies!!
I like them so far, can't wait to hear about the next heir's mate

(I got my founder but can't find a mate for her, shes perfect for this challenge since i hate EVERYTHING about her
if you ,for some odd reason, want to see her she is in mah lair, her name is silverbow

Forgot why i brought her up for a second there, do you know any common genes that would get rid of mah derg's pinstripe or just ANY of her gene

If you don't know/care its totally okay^^
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@KarmaIsNeutral Hi! Thanks for responding :D

I checked out your lair and I don't see a dragon named Silverbow :( But for Pinstripe, any primary gene that's lower than Limited rarity should get rid of it! This rarity chart has been really helpful to me in this challenge; I recommend you check it out!
@KarmaIsNeutral Hi! Thanks for responding :D

I checked out your lair and I don't see a dragon named Silverbow :( But for Pinstripe, any primary gene that's lower than Limited rarity should get rid of it! This rarity chart has been really helpful to me in this challenge; I recommend you check it out!
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
@coddiwomple

I just got rid of her yesterday, so your a day late lol
She is at my brother's den, so he could have his breed out the ugly challenge since my lair is full

They have four eggs atm^^

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2865681
Hopefully that worked, thats the thread he made
@coddiwomple

I just got rid of her yesterday, so your a day late lol
She is at my brother's den, so he could have his breed out the ugly challenge since my lair is full

They have four eggs atm^^

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2865681
Hopefully that worked, thats the thread he made
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@karmaisneutral Oh nice! Hope all goes well. :>
@karmaisneutral Oh nice! Hope all goes well. :>
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
@Coddiwomple

Are you still doing this O-O
@Coddiwomple

Are you still doing this O-O