Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Im new
1 2
Hi im new to this game, and I would like to know what dragons to get, and advice. Thanks.
Hi im new to this game, and I would like to know what dragons to get, and advice. Thanks.
@Kaar get whichever dragons you think are pretty. Most people prefer fully gened dragons (no "basic" genes) because genes are expensive. Note that eye colors are pretty permanent.
@Kaar get whichever dragons you think are pretty. Most people prefer fully gened dragons (no "basic" genes) because genes are expensive. Note that eye colors are pretty permanent.
vmVQNPh.gif
You may want to check out the Raffles and Giveaways forum! There's lots of people giving away free dragons there, and there's a huge variety of colours and patterns and breeds, so you can decide what sort of asthetics you like best without needing a lot of treasure or gems.
You may want to check out the Raffles and Giveaways forum! There's lots of people giving away free dragons there, and there's a huge variety of colours and patterns and breeds, so you can decide what sort of asthetics you like best without needing a lot of treasure or gems.
@Kaar i have a few dragons in my ‘For Sale’ tab that i would be willing to give you one or two of them for free :)
@Kaar i have a few dragons in my ‘For Sale’ tab that i would be willing to give you one or two of them for free :)
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Pocketnerd
Oh thanks, how do I get one of them or buy them?
@Pocketnerd
Oh thanks, how do I get one of them or buy them?
@Kaar just let me know which one you want and i’ll send them over free of charge
@Kaar just let me know which one you want and i’ll send them over free of charge
@Kaar

hi! if you wanna check out my sales tab, you can have one of the dragons there for free! welcome to FR ^^
@Kaar

hi! if you wanna check out my sales tab, you can have one of the dragons there for free! welcome to FR ^^
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@Kaar

Same here you can choose any dragon in my selling tab. Just answer me with the ID and I'll send it freely !
@Kaar

Same here you can choose any dragon in my selling tab. Just answer me with the ID and I'll send it freely !
Reworking clan lore
Thank you!
How do you get the ID?
@Rauxel
Thank you!
How do you get the ID?
@Rauxel
1 2