Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid OC art [G/T]
@enceladusocean

All right, works for me. I'd love a halfbody of Dakhma, if you don't mind? c: And just to confirm, you take half payment upfront and half upon completion?
@enceladusocean

All right, works for me. I'd love a halfbody of Dakhma, if you don't mind? c: And just to confirm, you take half payment upfront and half upon completion?
BEPjgXW.png
@Lychen sure! it'll be 1000g! and yeah i work like this :'o
@Lychen sure! it'll be 1000g! and yeah i work like this :'o
I was scrolling around on the art forums and was interested in drawing imaru,,
You can find some of my art here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4b72eqoeixbsm03/AAA4Nw8q0_gHvNBXsw5OePARa?dl=0
They’re pretty mucky looking but I am able to clean up the lines quite a bit,, these are mostly just sketches and the study is to kinda prove I can draw anatomy alright :) ((also the painty style stuff I did recently I added too))
I was scrolling around on the art forums and was interested in drawing imaru,,
You can find some of my art here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4b72eqoeixbsm03/AAA4Nw8q0_gHvNBXsw5OePARa?dl=0
They’re pretty mucky looking but I am able to clean up the lines quite a bit,, these are mostly just sketches and the study is to kinda prove I can draw anatomy alright :) ((also the painty style stuff I did recently I added too))
@Skinnedsaint

Hello, thanks for commenting! Do you have any prices in mind? I do quite like your art style, those are all very nice. c:
(Logging off shortly, sorry if it takes me a while to get back to you!)
@Skinnedsaint

Hello, thanks for commenting! Do you have any prices in mind? I do quite like your art style, those are all very nice. c:
(Logging off shortly, sorry if it takes me a while to get back to you!)
BEPjgXW.png
@lychen

25g/or 25kt if that’s alright! I’ve actually never done art for currency in return so I have no idea what I should price it at (sorry for the late reply)
@lychen

25g/or 25kt if that’s alright! I’ve actually never done art for currency in return so I have no idea what I should price it at (sorry for the late reply)
@Skinnedsaint

Oh dear, I think you deserve more than that! If it helps, most artists here go by a $1:100g ratio - 25g would be effectively 25 cents, I couldn’t accept paying you that little.
@Skinnedsaint

Oh dear, I think you deserve more than that! If it helps, most artists here go by a $1:100g ratio - 25g would be effectively 25 cents, I couldn’t accept paying you that little.
BEPjgXW.png
@lychen

Well jeez, :0 I’ll gladly take 100g,, I’d feel bad if I were to ask for any more than that.
@lychen

Well jeez, :0 I’ll gladly take 100g,, I’d feel bad if I were to ask for any more than that.
@Skinnedsaint

Honestly I’m still happy to go higher, but if you’re sure, 100g is definitely doable. And I can always tip you later. c: Do you take payment upfront?
(And I apologize if that came across as presumptuous at all, I don’t mean to scold you or anything, I just don’t want to rip you off. :c )
@Skinnedsaint

Honestly I’m still happy to go higher, but if you’re sure, 100g is definitely doable. And I can always tip you later. c: Do you take payment upfront?
(And I apologize if that came across as presumptuous at all, I don’t mean to scold you or anything, I just don’t want to rip you off. :c )
BEPjgXW.png
@lychen

It’s completely alright! You can pay upfront,, I’ll be starting the drawing today after I finish up school work :)
@lychen

It’s completely alright! You can pay upfront,, I’ll be starting the drawing today after I finish up school work :)
@Lychen

hi! i have an art shop linked here if you’re interested! i’d love to draw your ocs c:
@Lychen

hi! i have an art shop linked here if you’re interested! i’d love to draw your ocs c:
525nephelle.png