Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ON HIATUS - Singing Caves Hatchery
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68
[quote="A Sweet Treat Pinglist"]@Nemayre @Prosperinas @suzykururu[/quote] [quote="General Pinglist"]@Dragontamerstorm @EnigmaticSaint @ShadowStorm1404 @FizzyOceans @bigmamared @anvilletowns @Wufflesnuff @Faceted @134f @Bluestardragon @BandanaPanda @Casper117 @HoneyShortcake[/quote] Three hatchlings from the A Sweet Treat pair have been hatched and listed up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255335]here[/url] so go ahead and check them out! Also, dragon #61094181 the male banescale from the Duet of Song pair has been listed up on the AH. He's still available to be claimed for free from here, but please bear in mind there is a chance he might get sold before I see your message! And don't forget to give the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255329]rules[/url] a read if you want to claim a dragon!
A Sweet Treat Pinglist wrote:

Three hatchlings from the A Sweet Treat pair have been hatched and listed up here so go ahead and check them out!

Also, dragon #61094181 the male banescale from the Duet of Song pair has been listed up on the AH. He's still available to be claimed for free from here, but please bear in mind there is a chance he might get sold before I see your message!

And don't forget to give the rules a read if you want to claim a dragon!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Ceylar, hello, could I get the female skydancer #61121298 from the Sunshine Ambassadors pair? I'd like to name her Erina :)
@Ceylar, hello, could I get the female skydancer #61121298 from the Sunshine Ambassadors pair? I'd like to name her Erina :)
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
@soupnoodle Of course! I'll send her over now :D
@soupnoodle Of course! I'll send her over now :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Ceylar may I get on the Duet of Song pinglist and also adopt Unnamed Imperial boi #61226653? Been looking for a wraith male for a while now lol hoping to add something interesting into my Banescale genepool and add another cool decoration draco into my lair! [emoji=imperial love size=1]
@Ceylar may I get on the Duet of Song pinglist and also adopt Unnamed Imperial boi #61226653?
Been looking for a wraith male for a while now lol hoping to add something interesting into my Banescale genepool and add another cool decoration draco into my lair!
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
@GarlordianRising Added you to the pinglist, and you'll need to provide a name for the imp, but once you do I'll send him over :)
@GarlordianRising Added you to the pinglist, and you'll need to provide a name for the imp, but once you do I'll send him over :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
Okee! How about RegalMist? [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Okee! How about RegalMist?
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
@GarlordianRising Perfect, sending him over now :D
@GarlordianRising Perfect, sending him over now :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[quote="Starry Ghosts Pinglist"]@Oaklera[/quote] [quote="General Pinglist"]@Dragontamerstorm @EnigmaticSaint @ShadowStorm1404 @FizzyOceans @bigmamared @anvilletowns @Wufflesnuff @Faceted @134f @Bluestardragon @BandanaPanda @Casper117 @HoneyShortcake[/quote] Two hatchlings from the Starry Ghosts pair have been hatched and listed up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255335]here[/url] so go and check them out! And don't forget to give the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2778067/1#post_41255329]rules[/url] a read if you want to claim a hatchling!
Starry Ghosts Pinglist wrote:

Two hatchlings from the Starry Ghosts pair have been hatched and listed up here so go and check them out!

And don't forget to give the rules a read if you want to claim a hatchling!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
@Ceylar Hiya! I would like #61600060 from the Stary Ghost pair, I would name him Ghoststar
@Ceylar Hiya! I would like #61600060 from the Stary Ghost pair, I would name him Ghoststar
@ShadowClearnight Of course, I'll send him over now :)
@ShadowClearnight Of course, I'll send him over now :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68