Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] G/T, C$ [W] Xanje/Felisfire
1 2
Hoping this was the right forum for this.

I have 463C$, along with a lot of pets https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=632771

I also have over 4,000gems and more than 3,000,000TR on here, that I am looking to trade it all for Felisfire / Xanje currencies/stones.

From what I can tell, and what I generally go by for trading:
Exchange rate: 16-19C$ = 1 red stone = 500,000c = 100g = 100,000 TR = 1 orb = 2,000en
Pets on CS, I am actively selling for C$ here: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4210619
Which is about half their worth. So I'll go off of that if people want to buy CS pets.

Thanks!
Either open a trade on CS, or send me a message here to discuss trading :)
Hoping this was the right forum for this.

I have 463C$, along with a lot of pets https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=632771

I also have over 4,000gems and more than 3,000,000TR on here, that I am looking to trade it all for Felisfire / Xanje currencies/stones.

From what I can tell, and what I generally go by for trading:
Exchange rate: 16-19C$ = 1 red stone = 500,000c = 100g = 100,000 TR = 1 orb = 2,000en
Pets on CS, I am actively selling for C$ here: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4210619
Which is about half their worth. So I'll go off of that if people want to buy CS pets.

Thanks!
Either open a trade on CS, or send me a message here to discuss trading :)
rSvYfKQ.png
bump
bump
rSvYfKQ.png
@WritingFerret

I have FelisFire currency and Items I'd love to trade for Flight Rising.

Are you looking for FelisFire items (patches , eggs, etc.) or just Orbs and En?
@WritingFerret

I have FelisFire currency and Items I'd love to trade for Flight Rising.

Are you looking for FelisFire items (patches , eggs, etc.) or just Orbs and En?
@Texere

I would be interested in Felisfire patches, discs, and possibly some eggs - like common ones or Ocirin, Xano, or Leos
@Texere

I would be interested in Felisfire patches, discs, and possibly some eggs - like common ones or Ocirin, Xano, or Leos
rSvYfKQ.png
-
-
rSvYfKQ.png
@WritingFerret

I have eggs: 1 Leos, 8 Xano, 16 Aquus, 5 Aurae,34 Felidae, 2 Lycreon, 6 Scalae, 19 Zerda, 2 Iuridon, 13 Chetae

Discs - I have at least one of each - more of some. (you'd have to be specific)

Patches - I have nearly 100 unique one, and multiples of a very good portion. Are there specific ones you are looking for?
@WritingFerret

I have eggs: 1 Leos, 8 Xano, 16 Aquus, 5 Aurae,34 Felidae, 2 Lycreon, 6 Scalae, 19 Zerda, 2 Iuridon, 13 Chetae

Discs - I have at least one of each - more of some. (you'd have to be specific)

Patches - I have nearly 100 unique one, and multiples of a very good portion. Are there specific ones you are looking for?
@texere

I wouldn't mind trading for the chetae eggs at 1000en per, if you'd accept that. (or 650g / 650,000T for all 13).

Depending on your value of Xano eggs, I may be interested - but considering they are more sought after and can only get them in limited ways, if it's too much I may not want them.
I'll accept orbs/en as well.

@DormiAria
I'll send 100g for the orb, 50kT for the chetae egg, and I'd like to know what you'd sell the Alien for - and just to clarify, do you mean the marking alien (evil eye) or the mini pet alien.

My Felisfire is Krysa#13
@texere

I wouldn't mind trading for the chetae eggs at 1000en per, if you'd accept that. (or 650g / 650,000T for all 13).

Depending on your value of Xano eggs, I may be interested - but considering they are more sought after and can only get them in limited ways, if it's too much I may not want them.
I'll accept orbs/en as well.

@DormiAria
I'll send 100g for the orb, 50kT for the chetae egg, and I'd like to know what you'd sell the Alien for - and just to clarify, do you mean the marking alien (evil eye) or the mini pet alien.

My Felisfire is Krysa#13
rSvYfKQ.png
@DormiAria

Yeah, I had one before resetting my account in December, also from backing the kickstarter, but I sold mine.

I think I sold it for like.... 15-20 orbs?
At least, that's probably what I would value it at.

I probably won't be interested in it though to be entirely honest unless you sell it for less. I've got a feeling they will be allowing more of those KS items to cycle through (example like the holoimage, and evil eye, are being circulated way more when they were originally strictly KS exclusive items).

Up to you, though.
@DormiAria

Yeah, I had one before resetting my account in December, also from backing the kickstarter, but I sold mine.

I think I sold it for like.... 15-20 orbs?
At least, that's probably what I would value it at.

I probably won't be interested in it though to be entirely honest unless you sell it for less. I've got a feeling they will be allowing more of those KS items to cycle through (example like the holoimage, and evil eye, are being circulated way more when they were originally strictly KS exclusive items).

Up to you, though.
rSvYfKQ.png
@DormiAria

I don't think i want the minipet, but I'll send over the gems and TR for the orb/egg

Thanks !
@DormiAria

I don't think i want the minipet, but I'll send over the gems and TR for the orb/egg

Thanks !
rSvYfKQ.png
-
-
rSvYfKQ.png
1 2