Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi! Old vet looking to make new friends!
Helloo! Don't be deceived by my title, I'm not what you would call an experienced player. I've had my profile for a good long while now, but I fell out of taking care of my dragons until I remembered this site and here I am!
I love my dragons, though I'm always up for a good trade, or if my dragon is just the one you're looking for we can settle on some sort of price.

I'm a big nerd, and have dipped into multiple fandoms, pretty well versed.

I got this account before I was even in high school, and now I'm in college. Wow how time flies!!

I'm looking to make some new friends I can trade and chat and roleplay with if that's a thing you find fun, if the chance arises.
Helloo! Don't be deceived by my title, I'm not what you would call an experienced player. I've had my profile for a good long while now, but I fell out of taking care of my dragons until I remembered this site and here I am!
I love my dragons, though I'm always up for a good trade, or if my dragon is just the one you're looking for we can settle on some sort of price.

I'm a big nerd, and have dipped into multiple fandoms, pretty well versed.

I got this account before I was even in high school, and now I'm in college. Wow how time flies!!

I'm looking to make some new friends I can trade and chat and roleplay with if that's a thing you find fun, if the chance arises.
Demonwing Brusoe at your service
I've had this account for four years and only now started playing tonight, I forgot I had this account. I'd love to be friends, what fandoms are you in?
I've had this account for four years and only now started playing tonight, I forgot I had this account. I'd love to be friends, what fandoms are you in?
Hello, I'm Mary, and I'm new.
Nice to meet you!
Hello, I'm Mary, and I'm new.
Nice to meet you!
@Demonwing

I am on every day and love chatting about everything... feel free to message me when ever about anything. Do you have a discord?
@Demonwing

I am on every day and love chatting about everything... feel free to message me when ever about anything. Do you have a discord?
A5i3AHB.png
Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you!
sYJ7QdI.png
@Heeroku I do have discord! It's Banzaa#5803. Feel free to send a friend request! I'm pretty active!
@Heeroku I do have discord! It's Banzaa#5803. Feel free to send a friend request! I'm pretty active!
@Roost I'm mostly a D&D/pathfinder and star wars fan, but I also enjoy some anime, Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Assassin's creed, Red Dead Redemption, and I like minecraft and whatnot. Nice to meet you, and sorry I didn't reply sooner!
@Roost I'm mostly a D&D/pathfinder and star wars fan, but I also enjoy some anime, Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Assassin's creed, Red Dead Redemption, and I like minecraft and whatnot. Nice to meet you, and sorry I didn't reply sooner!
@demonwing
Hi there! Sent you a friend request. I'd love to have a chat and get to know you-! Would you be alright with me adding you on discord as well?
@demonwing
Hi there! Sent you a friend request. I'd love to have a chat and get to know you-! Would you be alright with me adding you on discord as well?
@AndroidAntelope of course! I'd love to get to know you!
@AndroidAntelope of course! I'd love to get to know you!
Howdy! Also an older vet looking to get back into things.
What reminded you to come back? What did you miss?
Howdy! Also an older vet looking to get back into things.
What reminded you to come back? What did you miss?
g3tMjnW.png