Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Catte-strophe Accents [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40
Spot for Floral Construct please!
Spot for Floral Construct please!
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

I'll go for a mixed then, what is the maximum amount of t you can take? My gems mysteriously disappear, especially around festivals. :D

I'll also take a t slot for Midas' Reign, somehow this beauty avoided my radar before.
I'll go for a mixed then, what is the maximum amount of t you can take? My gems mysteriously disappear, especially around festivals. :D

I'll also take a t slot for Midas' Reign, somehow this beauty avoided my radar before.
OH NO I FORGOT TO PING MY GEN PINGLIST OOPS sorry guysss
General: @QueenRed, @burial, @Luciferr, @kijauni, @Scorporius

@Necramancy
Added!

@Qhersek
I tend to go for about half and half? But I've had someone do 250 G and 500,000 T and it was fine.

@burial
Added!
OH NO I FORGOT TO PING MY GEN PINGLIST OOPS sorry guysss
General: @QueenRed, @burial, @Luciferr, @kijauni, @Scorporius

@Necramancy
Added!

@Qhersek
I tend to go for about half and half? But I've had someone do 250 G and 500,000 T and it was fine.

@burial
Added!
[center][size=2][color=grey]ahhh yay thank you!! I have a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/446341/1597071?name=&type=undefined][color=9B7B8D][b]lair tab[/b][/url] that was pretty much made for these skins and I am [i][b]r e a d y[/b][/i] [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/fzbYrbFFULsoo/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
ahhh yay thank you!! I have a lair tab that was pretty much
made for these skins and I am r e a d y

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@Mysteries

OOOH I'm ready to see what you do with them!
@Mysteries

OOOH I'm ready to see what you do with them!
I'll go for half-half then :)
I'll go for half-half then :)
@Qhersek
Added!

@Erisalia, @Cynderbark, @Jaypaw, @Mysteries, @DannaSukaira, @Phenri, @burial, @Necramancy, @Qhersek
Oooohhhh that was quick! First run of Floral Construct is full, please send payment within the next week! ^^'
@Qhersek
Added!

@Erisalia, @Cynderbark, @Jaypaw, @Mysteries, @DannaSukaira, @Phenri, @burial, @Necramancy, @Qhersek
Oooohhhh that was quick! First run of Floral Construct is full, please send payment within the next week! ^^'
Sent via CR, thanks!
Sent via CR, thanks!
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

Can I get a slot for teeth and leaves?
Can I get a slot for teeth and leaves?
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
@mrgbmommy
Added!
@mrgbmommy
Added!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40