Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A scurrying of tiny feet
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55
this is VERY exciting, thank you!!

I'm sad that the rats are gem mp bc, you know, money, but obviously that was an excellent choice because you made me want gem mp items

edit: also, I really really love the way to get the bunny! I don't like bunnies, but I am going to be so excited the first time one shows up! It's a really clever extra touch to have it be inside a burrow kind of like the marva items
this is VERY exciting, thank you!!

I'm sad that the rats are gem mp bc, you know, money, but obviously that was an excellent choice because you made me want gem mp items

edit: also, I really really love the way to get the bunny! I don't like bunnies, but I am going to be so excited the first time one shows up! It's a really clever extra touch to have it be inside a burrow kind of like the marva items

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
I LOVE THEM
I LOVE THEM
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Oh my gosh all of them are adorable! Time to work to get to every single one ;D
Oh my gosh all of them are adorable! Time to work to get to every single one ;D
All I gotta say is I’m very happy about this update.
My pet rat who I was really attached to died a few months ago, and this little rat buddy looks just like him. So I’m... very happy to be able to have my baby boy again.
All I gotta say is I’m very happy about this update.
My pet rat who I was really attached to died a few months ago, and this little rat buddy looks just like him. So I’m... very happy to be able to have my baby boy again.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
FERRETS!!! FINALLY!!
FERRETS!!! FINALLY!!
pog
I am really pleased by these new items, but also I like that the ones on the gem marketplace aren't terribly expensive. I had expected minimum 250 gems.
I am really pleased by these new items, but also I like that the ones on the gem marketplace aren't terribly expensive. I had expected minimum 250 gems.
lightmidsmall.png
36.png | Sed | He/Him | 14.png
lightmidsmall.png
CHINCHILLAS! I LOVE CHINCHILLAS!
CHINCHILLAS! I LOVE CHINCHILLAS!
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
Omg I'm crying at the mice. They look just like Cowboy (my mouse that sadly passed away around a year ago). [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/864551472a090c9d107023ee9e0ebb57/tumblr_puwnz43dJy1thopzho1_1280.jpg[/img] Sadly I haven't any gems for them right now but golly when I have some I'm definitely getting these.
Omg I'm crying at the mice. They look just like Cowboy (my mouse that sadly passed away around a year ago).
tumblr_puwnz43dJy1thopzho1_1280.jpg

Sadly I haven't any gems for them right now but golly when I have some I'm definitely getting these.
I need all of them, especially the Hamster and Guinea Pig! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
I need all of them, especially the Hamster and Guinea Pig!
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
rats
rats
we're the rats
rats
rats
we're the rats
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55