Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $5+ Emergency Commissions (Paypal Only)
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587500550975913985/712348049325686804/toyhouse_commission_sheet-_price_cut.png[/img] Any species (that includes dragons, obvi) though I tend to stick to stylized shapes. Haven't done work in FR in a long time but I need money to move out (art is my only source of income.) It would be easiest to reach me using the contact information on the commission sheet but feel free to reply to this post.
toyhouse_commission_sheet-_price_cut.png

Any species (that includes dragons, obvi) though I tend to stick to stylized shapes.

Haven't done work in FR in a long time but I need money to move out (art is my only source of income.)

It would be easiest to reach me using the contact information on the commission sheet but feel free to reply to this post.
Your style is cute! And I hope you are able to raise the funds for your move. would you be able to do a shaded half-body of this smol bean? I recently bought the character so I don't have anything on its bio, but a fun and cute expression/pose would be ideal!
Your style is cute! And I hope you are able to raise the funds for your move. would you be able to do a shaded half-body of this smol bean? I recently bought the character so I don't have anything on its bio, but a fun and cute expression/pose would be ideal!
@grettiemy OMG I LOVE THEM i mean ahem yes I can do that let me dm you real quick!
@grettiemy OMG I LOVE THEM i mean ahem yes I can do that let me dm you real quick!
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~