Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | NOW I Need Help With NAMING The Pages
So, my friend started this kingdom type thing with their dragons, and I want to do it as well, but I don't know how to add a new page to my Main Tab! I also don't know how I would move dragons to it. My problem might just be the fact that I don't know how to move my dragons to the new page, though. Can anyone help me? (Keeping the original questions, but answers to those aren't needed anymore)
So, my friend started this kingdom type thing with their dragons, and I want to do it as well, but I don't know how to add a new page to my Main Tab! I also don't know how I would move dragons to it. My problem might just be the fact that I don't know how to move my dragons to the new page, though. Can anyone help me? (Keeping the original questions, but answers to those aren't needed anymore)
@Utigaraptor Click on the gear icon to enter Edit mode; you'll see a panel with a set of dots attached to the bottom of each dragon. Click on that and you can drag them down into to the collapsed blank page below the one that's already occupied. I think it'll make more sense when you look.
@Utigaraptor Click on the gear icon to enter Edit mode; you'll see a panel with a set of dots attached to the bottom of each dragon. Click on that and you can drag them down into to the collapsed blank page below the one that's already occupied. I think it'll make more sense when you look.
don't like my dragons
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
@Utigaraptor You can't name pages, only tabs. Sounds like you might be doing something that calls for another tab? Or you can list what pages are what in the tab description box; it even has a button for making a bullet list on the right.
@Utigaraptor You can't name pages, only tabs. Sounds like you might be doing something that calls for another tab? Or you can list what pages are what in the tab description box; it even has a button for making a bullet list on the right.
don't like my dragons
Oh, yeah, I forgot THAT is what they did! I'm sorry. I'll forget about this now.
Oh, yeah, I forgot THAT is what they did! I'm sorry. I'll forget about this now.