Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | -FREE DRAGONS FOR ALL-
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[quote name="PromisedMother" date="2020-05-11 20:13:11" ] @FafnirLass Hello, any dragons available? [/quote] Not quite at the moment, doing a mass hatch soon :)
PromisedMother wrote on 2020-05-11 20:13:11:
@FafnirLass Hello, any dragons available?
Not quite at the moment, doing a mass hatch soon :)
[quote name="PromisedMother" date="2020-05-11 20:13:11" ] Hello, any dragons available? [/quote] New dragons are hatched and ready for adoption :) Check on the 1st page to see all available hatchlings
PromisedMother wrote on 2020-05-11 20:13:11:
Hello, any dragons available?

New dragons are hatched and ready for adoption :) Check on the 1st page to see all available hatchlings
@FafnirLass hi, is Minnow still available?
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
[quote name="digilici" date="2020-05-22 14:51:13" ] @FafnirLass hi, is Minnow still available? [/quote] She was and is now in the crossroads waiting for you!
digilici wrote on 2020-05-22 14:51:13:

She was and is now in the crossroads waiting for you!
@FafnirLass he's not there. Are you sure you didn't send him to the wrong person?

edit: i looked him up on the dragon search, and apparently he's in @PromisedMother 's lair. How'd he end up there?
@FafnirLass he's not there. Are you sure you didn't send him to the wrong person?

edit: i looked him up on the dragon search, and apparently he's in @PromisedMother 's lair. How'd he end up there?
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
@digilici I can send him back. Not sure why he was sent to me
@digilici I can send him back. Not sure why he was sent to me
@PromisedMother and @digilici I am SO SORRY D:
Didn't get much sleep, been a bad day, if you can trade among yourselves that would be awesome! Whoops
@PromisedMother and @digilici I am SO SORRY D:
Didn't get much sleep, been a bad day, if you can trade among yourselves that would be awesome! Whoops
No worries = )
No worries = )
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19