Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] flora & fauna [feral, dragon]
1 2
@Mako

Aa, thank you so much! ;;

Absolutely! Hannibal looks lovely! I really like his character design... I've never seen a Komodo Dragon/Lion before, but he looks super neat! He'll be fun to draw!

When you're ready, feel free to send the 900kT to the crossroads, and I'll start a sketch for your approval as soon as I'm able. :) Since it's the second slot, it might take a little more time to get your sketch done, so I hope that's okay. Thank you!!
@Mako

Aa, thank you so much! ;;

Absolutely! Hannibal looks lovely! I really like his character design... I've never seen a Komodo Dragon/Lion before, but he looks super neat! He'll be fun to draw!

When you're ready, feel free to send the 900kT to the crossroads, and I'll start a sketch for your approval as soon as I'm able. :) Since it's the second slot, it might take a little more time to get your sketch done, so I hope that's okay. Thank you!!
@Sheeplette No rush at all! I'll send over the CR right now - thank you!
@Sheeplette No rush at all! I'll send over the CR right now - thank you!
hsuNw94.png
@Mako

Received & Added to slots!
Thank you so much!
I will try to get a sketch for your approval to you soon. :)
@Mako

Received & Added to slots!
Thank you so much!
I will try to get a sketch for your approval to you soon. :)
small bomp since i should have some time this weekend \ o /
small bomp since i should have some time this weekend \ o /
I would like to order one with shade and lighting [b]username:[/b] Solcie [b]character name:[/b] Aurora [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52246802] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522469/52246802_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]pose?:[/b] N/A [b]transparency?:[/b] yes please [b]environment:[/b] Something that goes with her colors maybe? Like soft pinks, blues and yellows. [b]payment type:[/b] treasure
I would like to order one with shade and lighting
username: Solcie
character name: Aurora

52246802_350.png

pose?: N/A
transparency?: yes please
environment: Something that goes with her colors maybe? Like soft pinks, blues and yellows.
payment type: treasure
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Solcie

Oh my, what a cute little dragon! Their pastels are so lovely.. <3
I would absolutely love to draw Aurora! \ o /

When you are ready, please feel free to send the 1.1mT payment through crossroads, and once received, I can get started on a sketch for your approval as soon as I am able. Thank you!!
@Solcie

Oh my, what a cute little dragon! Their pastels are so lovely.. <3
I would absolutely love to draw Aurora! \ o /

When you are ready, please feel free to send the 1.1mT payment through crossroads, and once received, I can get started on a sketch for your approval as soon as I am able. Thank you!!
nyoom, your art style is so cute! [b]username:[/b] moosesushi [b]character name:[/b] Millefleur [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49232710] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492328/49232710_350.png[/img] [/url] So this dragon is meant to be a unicorn foal, so feel free to make them more unicorn than dragon! [b]pose?:[/b] up to you! [b]transparency?:[/b] yes please [b]environment:[/b] up to you! [b]payment type:[/b] gems
nyoom, your art style is so cute!

username: moosesushi
character name: Millefleur

49232710_350.png

So this dragon is meant to be a unicorn foal, so feel free to make them more unicorn than dragon!
pose?: up to you!
transparency?: yes please
environment: up to you!
payment type: gems
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi

Oh my, thank you so much..! <3
I would absolutely love to draw Millefleur! What a lovely little unicorn!! :'D

Feel free to send payment for the desired type of drawing (sketch, flat colour, or lighting & shaded) through the crossroads when you are ready, and I'll be happy to get a sketch to you as soon as I'm able! ^^
@Moosesushi

Oh my, thank you so much..! <3
I would absolutely love to draw Millefleur! What a lovely little unicorn!! :'D

Feel free to send payment for the desired type of drawing (sketch, flat colour, or lighting & shaded) through the crossroads when you are ready, and I'll be happy to get a sketch to you as soon as I'm able! ^^
@Sheeplette
this adorable! can you add me to pinglist? c:
@Sheeplette
this adorable! can you add me to pinglist? c:
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru

oh my, hello! thank you so much!! <3
i would be more than happy to, thank you for your interest! :')
@eieru

oh my, hello! thank you so much!! <3
i would be more than happy to, thank you for your interest! :')
1 2