Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Got fodder? Trading pretties! 05/13
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 355 356
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@mousieamelia how much areyou looking for for yogurt?
@mousieamelia how much areyou looking for for yogurt?
@Halzy
hey! i had her up on the AH for 400g just bc she's a pretty xxx, gem genes & lightly bred !
@Halzy
hey! i had her up on the AH for 400g just bc she's a pretty xxx, gem genes & lightly bred !
@mousieameila would you be willing to take a mix of treasure and gems?
@mousieameila would you be willing to take a mix of treasure and gems?
@Halzy
yeah definitely! I can take them at a 1:1000 ratio : ))
@Halzy
yeah definitely! I can take them at a 1:1000 ratio : ))
@mousieamelia Hello! A lot of very lovely dergies you have here. Would it be alright if I trade for two of your dergs?

The dragons that caught my fancy are Tyberion the Gaoler so 3 adult fodder and then, Deniz the Obsidian Paint SD girl for 2 adult fodder, so five in total.

I have the fodder right now and I'm okay with you listing any I send you here. Many I have I think are pretty but just haven't been selling. So I've opted to trade them for some pretties that may potentially become new pairs in my lair.~
@mousieamelia Hello! A lot of very lovely dergies you have here. Would it be alright if I trade for two of your dergs?

The dragons that caught my fancy are Tyberion the Gaoler so 3 adult fodder and then, Deniz the Obsidian Paint SD girl for 2 adult fodder, so five in total.

I have the fodder right now and I'm okay with you listing any I send you here. Many I have I think are pretty but just haven't been selling. So I've opted to trade them for some pretties that may potentially become new pairs in my lair.~
@DarkGoddessFox
hey! thank you very much! <3
yes, most definitely! & ooh i hope they serve you well! i'll send crs now :))
@DarkGoddessFox
hey! thank you very much! <3
yes, most definitely! & ooh i hope they serve you well! i'll send crs now :))
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 355 356