Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moth's Horri-fae-ying Adoptables! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello, I'd like to order an adopt, please. (: Username: StarN1ght Name of Dragon: Nydoorin Image of Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45209185] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452092/45209185_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Treasure Discount: None Background: Transparent
Hello, I'd like to order an adopt, please. (:

Username: StarN1ght
Name of Dragon: Nydoorin
Image of Dragon:
45209185_350.png

Payment: Treasure
Discount: None
Background: Transparent
@SarcasticHawke

Thanks! Your slot has been claimed :D that'll be 130 gems! once you send payment I will start working :D

@StarN1ght

Your slot has been claimed! :D it'll be 110kt! once I have received payment I'll start on your adopt!
@SarcasticHawke

Thanks! Your slot has been claimed :D that'll be 130 gems! once you send payment I will start working :D

@StarN1ght

Your slot has been claimed! :D it'll be 110kt! once I have received payment I'll start on your adopt!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
I am sped.

Username: GhostFromTheMoon
Name of Dragon: Empire
Image of Dragon:
Empire

Discount: Skybound but I'm paying 50% anyways bc you cannot stop me and i have money-
Background: Transparent!
I am sped.

Username: GhostFromTheMoon
Name of Dragon: Empire
Image of Dragon:
Empire

Discount: Skybound but I'm paying 50% anyways bc you cannot stop me and i have money-
Background: Transparent!

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

YOINK Username: Atrocities Name of Dragon: Mirando Image of Dragon: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607048/60704784_350.png[/img] Payment: treasure (tipping for new genes/multigaze and you CANT STOP ME) Discount: Skybound Rising discount! (>:[) Background: transparent
YOINK

Username: Atrocities
Name of Dragon: Mirando
Image of Dragon:
60704784_350.png
Payment: treasure (tipping for new genes/multigaze and you CANT STOP ME)
Discount: Skybound Rising discount! (>:[)
Background: transparent
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@GhostFromTheMoon @Atrocities

y'all have been added to the slots list and you don't NEED to pay me that's why the DISCOUNT is there so you get it for FREE cause you're my FRIENDS and deserve IT and whY ARE YOU SO INSISTENT ON PAYING ME-
@GhostFromTheMoon @Atrocities

y'all have been added to the slots list and you don't NEED to pay me that's why the DISCOUNT is there so you get it for FREE cause you're my FRIENDS and deserve IT and whY ARE YOU SO INSISTENT ON PAYING ME-
- lair quest
- art shop
Username: Funfun11 Name of Dragon: Nebby Image of Dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=91&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=127&auth=d4e9c833af9bf97104dd5f7c2b6793bc99a306ab&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (this is a scry without apparel and without arcane primal) Payment: 30kt Discount: frick skybound discount i am giving you my money and you are TAKING IT Background: transparent please!
Username: Funfun11
Name of Dragon: Nebby
Image of Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=91&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=127&auth=d4e9c833af9bf97104dd5f7c2b6793bc99a306ab&dummyext=prev.png
(this is a scry without apparel and without arcane primal)
Payment: 30kt
Discount: frick skybound discount i am giving you my money and you are TAKING IT
Background: transparent please!
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
@MothsInHats hi, are there still slots available or can I get on the waitlist? c:
@MothsInHats hi, are there still slots available or can I get on the waitlist? c:
tumblr_of0n47NVHY1v5c2ypo1_100.png
@MothsInHats any slots avaliable? if not, i'd like to get on the waitlist :)
@MothsInHats any slots avaliable? if not, i'd like to get on the waitlist :)
UZVTEBc.png
@cosmicpoppies @selenomancy you have both been added to the waitlist! ^^
@cosmicpoppies @selenomancy you have both been added to the waitlist! ^^
- lair quest
- art shop
These are so good! Can I be put on the waitlist please?
These are so good! Can I be put on the waitlist please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8