Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Found
1 2
@nonlineardogtime

She's lovely I would love to take her off your hands! Just send on over a CR :)

@Trinitite

How much are you looking for them?
@nonlineardogtime

She's lovely I would love to take her off your hands! Just send on over a CR :)

@Trinitite

How much are you looking for them?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
I was thinking 50kT for Ferra, 50kT for Ferric, and 75kT for Sheer.

If I remember correctly you said you'd like to pay in gems? Is the going rate 1g:1kT?
Price isn't important, I mostly want them to find a home where they'll be useful/wanted, for a price that at least somewhat offsets how much time it took to level them up. If you can provide that, I'm happy to go lower and ask for 150 gems for all three together.
I was thinking 50kT for Ferra, 50kT for Ferric, and 75kT for Sheer.

If I remember correctly you said you'd like to pay in gems? Is the going rate 1g:1kT?
Price isn't important, I mostly want them to find a home where they'll be useful/wanted, for a price that at least somewhat offsets how much time it took to level them up. If you can provide that, I'm happy to go lower and ask for 150 gems for all three together.
@Trinitite

Oh they are definitely worth more than that I can off you 500g for all 3 :)
@Trinitite

Oh they are definitely worth more than that I can off you 500g for all 3 :)
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
Deal. I'll send you the Crossroads tomorrow morning if you'd like, as soon as Ferra and Ferric's nest has hatched.

Would you like any of their hatchlings or any of the other hatchlings from my lair as a gift for your generosity? I really appreciate you taking care of dragons I couldn't bear to exalt.
Deal. I'll send you the Crossroads tomorrow morning if you'd like, as soon as Ferra and Ferric's nest has hatched.

Would you like any of their hatchlings or any of the other hatchlings from my lair as a gift for your generosity? I really appreciate you taking care of dragons I couldn't bear to exalt.
@Trinitite

Sounds like a plan :)

I think I'm alright for now thank you though! I'm happy I could save some very nice dragons from getting exalted! They will be put to good use and well taken care of :)
@Trinitite

Sounds like a plan :)

I think I'm alright for now thank you though! I'm happy I could save some very nice dragons from getting exalted! They will be put to good use and well taken care of :)
1 2