Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon adoption center
1 2
They are all beautiful! Could i get Jin please? i love the colors!
IMG_0267.png
[quote name="Hirrrio" date="2020-05-14 04:42:12" ] They are all beautiful! Could i get Jin please? i love the colors! [/quote] Yeah I will put her in a private auction for you
Hirrrio wrote on 2020-05-14 04:42:12:
Yeah I will put her in a private auction for you
[quote name="Turtles" date="2020-05-13 08:47:32" ] Ooh can I get Obsidian please? [/quote] I will put her in a private auction for you now
Turtles wrote on 2020-05-13 08:47:32:
Ooh can I get Obsidian please?
I will put her in a private auction for you now
can i get guardian and sunrise winter?
[quote name="soulgamer819" date="2020-05-15 00:43:10" ] can i get guardian and sunrise winter? [/quote] Yeah soul
soulgamer819 wrote on 2020-05-15 00:43:10:
Yeah soul
also everyone now once a dragon has been in the adoption center for a whole week the dragon will go to my sisters lair until the dragon gets adopted her name is soulgamer819 but you can call her soul she is helping me out with the dragon adoption center and stay safe and healthy everyone :)
also everyone now once a dragon has been in the adoption center for a whole week the dragon will go to my sisters lair until the dragon gets adopted her name is soulgamer819 but you can call her soul she is helping me out with the dragon adoption center and stay safe and healthy everyone :)
i got way more dragons in the dragon adoption center because i just hatched 7 hatchlings and they r not named
i got way more dragons in the dragon adoption center because i just hatched 7 hatchlings and they r not named
as everyone may know the dragon adoption center has been open for 2 months now and i decided to do a giveaway and if u adopted a dragon before i posted this message you are entered

this is what you will get
a apparel
2000 gold
1 gem
and any dragon you want from my lair (it does not have to be in my dragon adoption center tab)
and a familiar
once i post this message i will be contacting everyone who adopted a dragon
as everyone may know the dragon adoption center has been open for 2 months now and i decided to do a giveaway and if u adopted a dragon before i posted this message you are entered

this is what you will get
a apparel
2000 gold
1 gem
and any dragon you want from my lair (it does not have to be in my dragon adoption center tab)
and a familiar
once i post this message i will be contacting everyone who adopted a dragon
1 2