Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Starcons!
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you!
Thank you!
rowan - 16 - he/hy/it/sea
- - - - - -
dFnwkLI.pngbWeLCqf.png
kQaEfnH.pngDoQJ9XF.png
CfyODjg.pngfT0qwQ5.png
o7ZCFYm.pnghJeH12I.png
@Shimeji
Hello! I know you were interested in the veined babies earlier so I’m pinging you to say I have one up for grabs! If you’re still interested you can have him, he just needs a name before he goes ^.^
@Shimeji
Hello! I know you were interested in the veined babies earlier so I’m pinging you to say I have one up for grabs! If you’re still interested you can have him, he just needs a name before he goes ^.^
@KnightessTigris omg! thank you for telling me! he's lovely ? i would like to name him Sauron ^_^
@KnightessTigris omg! thank you for telling me! he's lovely ? i would like to name him Sauron ^_^
je1KGwo.png
@Shimeji
Haha of course! I’ll send him to you now!
@Shimeji
Haha of course! I’ll send him to you now!
[emoji=sword and shield size=1]
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61253362] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/612534/61253362_350.png[/img] [/url] Can I have this boy if he still available! I’d name him Galaxy!

61253362_350.png

Can I have this boy if he still available! I’d name him Galaxy!
May I have the Maroon/Garnet/Marigold I’d love to cal him rosewing
May I have the Maroon/Garnet/Marigold I’d love to cal him rosewing
Hi it’s very nice to meet you

This is my Wishlist

this is my dragons for sale please take a look
@Hunny123
Of course I’ll send him over now!

@Zalladane14
I’m sorry but the person above you claimed him first but you can have his brother if you’d like!
@Hunny123

@Zalladane14
I’m sorry but the person above you claimed him first but you can have his brother if you’d like!
[emoji=sword and shield size=1]
[quote name="KnightessTigris" date="2020-05-13 10:53:52" ] @Hunny123 Of course I’ll send him over now! @Zalladane14 I’m sorry but the person above you claimed him first but you can have his brother if you’d like! [/quote] I’d love to! Could I call them Gaze?
KnightessTigris wrote on 2020-05-13 10:53:52:
@Hunny123

@Zalladane14
I’d love to! Could I call them Gaze?
Hi it’s very nice to meet you

This is my Wishlist

this is my dragons for sale please take a look
1 2 3 4 5