Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm new here.
As you can see by my username, I'm a fan of Slayer. I aim to name all my dragons after Slayer songs and their lyrics in the descriptions.
I named my first one "ANGELOFDEATH" because that's how I discovered the band. You probably didn't need to know that but c o o l .
Anyways, I sorta have an idea of this game but not really, and all the guides are just confusing me. All I have is a guide from a friend that helped me, but I still don't understand some basic things about FR.
If anyone can give me a better gist of the game, I'd appreciate it.
I look forward to killing more tree monster things in the Coliseum.
As you can see by my username, I'm a fan of Slayer. I aim to name all my dragons after Slayer songs and their lyrics in the descriptions.
I named my first one "ANGELOFDEATH" because that's how I discovered the band. You probably didn't need to know that but c o o l .
Anyways, I sorta have an idea of this game but not really, and all the guides are just confusing me. All I have is a guide from a friend that helped me, but I still don't understand some basic things about FR.
If anyone can give me a better gist of the game, I'd appreciate it.
I look forward to killing more tree monster things in the Coliseum.
@SLAAYERRRRR Man, that friend of yours must really suck at teaching, am I right, buddy. I can totally help you out!

I wonder who's that friend, h u h ?
@SLAAYERRRRR Man, that friend of yours must really suck at teaching, am I right, buddy. I can totally help you out!

Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
[quote name="SpiritX" date="2020-05-12 13:31:26" ] @SLAAYERRRR Man, that friend of yours must really suck at teaching, am I right, buddy. I can totally help you out! I wonder who's that friend, h u h ? [/quote] [b]I legit said your guide is the only one that helped me and I need a better gist at the game :([/b] [u]But I used code things![i] mwhaAHahahahaaHAHa c o d e s[/i][/u]
SpiritX wrote on 2020-05-12 13:31:26:
@SLAAYERRRR Man, that friend of yours must really suck at teaching, am I right, buddy. I can totally help you out!

I legit said your guide is the only one that helped me and I need a better gist at the game :(
But I used code things! mwhaAHahahahaaHAHa c o d e s
@SLAAYERRRRR OMG, you c o d e ? Why are we talking here when we can talk on Discord & IG
@SLAAYERRRRR OMG, you c o d e ? Why are we talking here when we can talk on Discord & IG
Sales
93287172.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX [i]your guide helped me with this text thinG[/i] [emoji=raven size=1] [i]b i r d[/i] [u]line line line[/u] [b]bold oooooooh :000[/b] [emoji=mahjong tile size=1] [LIST=1] [*krkkkkekekkerkekf list one ttwo three fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr] [/LIST]
@SpiritX

your guide helped me with this text thinG

b i r d
line line line
bold oooooooh :000
    [*krkkkkekekkerkekf list
    one ttwo
    three
    fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]
[center][b]Yes, my student has learned.[/b] @SLAAYERRRRR [columns]However, have you learnt this yet? [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58466657][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/584667/58466657.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] If you can I'm now sad. [/columns] [/center]
Yes, my student has learned. @SLAAYERRRRR
However, have you learnt this yet? 58466657.png If you can I'm now sad.
Sales
93287172.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png