Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Staff & Mods Familiars
1 2 3
Yall ever bond with your fams, see [item=dwarf unicorn] and think [i]hmmm yes time to bond with Undel[/i] [item=scarlet serpenta] *pat pat* good Mada, thank you for treasure [item=enstatite burrower] WHOA THANK YOU FOR A GILDED CHEST GAIA *dunks into the cauldron* like no, these are not the familiars with their respective names [item=noggle] A Noggle?Excuse me, what? [b]These are Xhaztols.[/b]
Yall ever bond with your fams, see Dwarf Unicorn and think
hmmm yes time to bond with Undel

Scarlet Serpenta
*pat pat* good Mada, thank you for treasure

Enstatite Burrower
WHOA THANK YOU FOR A GILDED CHEST GAIA *dunks into the cauldron*

like no, these are not the familiars with their respective names

Noggle
A Noggle?Excuse me, what? These are Xhaztols.
we all feel a little bad when we set a team of viscious lv 25 dragons on a glowing pocket mouse, let's be honest.
we all feel a little bad when we set a team of viscious lv 25 dragons on a glowing pocket mouse, let's be honest.
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-05-12 10:43:29" ] we all feel a little bad when we set a team of vicious lv 25 dragons on a glowing pocket mouse, let's be honest. [/quote] man you just called me out
Falinks wrote on 2020-05-12 10:43:29:
we all feel a little bad when we set a team of vicious lv 25 dragons on a glowing pocket mouse, let's be honest.

man you just called me out

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[item=dwarf unicorn] Undels [item=black dwarf unicorn] dark Undels
Dwarf Unicorn Undels
Black Dwarf Unicorn dark Undels
yeet
My lack of remembering names helps me not feel weird about the whole thing. Except for Undel. Who could forget her name?
My lack of remembering names helps me not feel weird about the whole thing. Except for Undel. Who could forget her name?
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-05-12 10:43:29" ] we all feel a little bad when we set a team of viscious lv 25 dragons on a glowing pocket mouse, let's be honest. [/quote] How did you know?
Falinks wrote on 2020-05-12 10:43:29:

How did you know?
[quote name="Wildheart25" date="2020-05-12 11:05:03" ] [item=dwarf unicorn] Undels [item=black dwarf unicorn] dark Undels [/quote] dark undel show me walk descending
Wildheart25 wrote on 2020-05-12 11:05:03:
Dwarf Unicorn Undels
Black Dwarf Unicorn dark Undels
dark undel show me walk descending
sorry my christmas sig has been up until may it won't happen again
Whenever I see a sweetpuff all I can think of is Moosesushi and their army of pastel gen1s
Whenever I see a sweetpuff all I can think of is Moosesushi and their army of pastel gen1s
Each elemental holiday we get a guardian or acolyte of the deities, like last month was the Tsunami Gem Guardian. I think the various familiars like theirs on the site are the same thing, and they bring them information about what's going on in the world of Sornieth.

Each elemental holiday we get a guardian or acolyte of the deities, like last month was the Tsunami Gem Guardian. I think the various familiars like theirs on the site are the same thing, and they bring them information about what's going on in the world of Sornieth.

1 2 3