Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon adoption center
1 2
Hi I am giving away dragons so they can get adopted also u can give me a dragon or how many u want to give me so that they can come to the adoption center and find new homes

Rules
#1 u can not auction off the dragon u adopt
#2 u can not exalt the dragon u adopt

Why I have these rules
I have them because people who give me the dragons to find new homes do it out of the goodness of there heart and people may try to take advantage of people and these dragons are not a quick way to earn money because the original owners and I could have exalted or auctioned the dragons

Link:
Here is the link to my lair I am giving away the ones in the adoption center tab
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/523643/1775038/1

Edit: also tell me the name of the dragon u want
Hi I am giving away dragons so they can get adopted also u can give me a dragon or how many u want to give me so that they can come to the adoption center and find new homes

Rules
#1 u can not auction off the dragon u adopt
#2 u can not exalt the dragon u adopt

Why I have these rules
I have them because people who give me the dragons to find new homes do it out of the goodness of there heart and people may try to take advantage of people and these dragons are not a quick way to earn money because the original owners and I could have exalted or auctioned the dragons

Link:
Here is the link to my lair I am giving away the ones in the adoption center tab
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/523643/1775038/1

Edit: also tell me the name of the dragon u want
@Wintergalaxy may I have Tigros and this is really nice btw
dragonlava she/her/hers
check out my giveaway
[quote name="dragonlava" date="2020-05-10 08:49:56" ] @Wintergalaxy may I have Tigros and this is really nice btw [/quote] I put him in a private auction for u
dragonlava wrote on 2020-05-10 08:49:56:
I put him in a private auction for u
thank you so much!
thank you so much!
dragonlava she/her/hers
check out my giveaway
Your welcome I hope u enjoy him
Your welcome I hope u enjoy him
May I get Myras please?
May I get Myras please?
[quote name="AresWolfie" date="2020-05-11 05:29:18" ] May I get Myras please? [/quote] Yeah I will put her in a private auction for you :) But u will have to wait 2 days because she is watching a nest right now
AresWolfie wrote on 2020-05-11 05:29:18:
May I get Myras please?
Yeah I will put her in a private auction for you :)
But u will have to wait 2 days because she is watching a nest right now
Okay, thank you!
Okay, thank you!
[quote name="AresWolfie" date="2020-05-11 15:35:00" ] Okay, thank you! [/quote] You can get her now she is in a private auction
AresWolfie wrote on 2020-05-11 15:35:00:
Okay, thank you!
You can get her now she is in a private auction
Ooh can I get Obsidian please?
Ooh can I get Obsidian please?
1 2