Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are Your Interest?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ladywitchington, I think I friended you! :)
@Ladywitchington, I think I friended you! :)
shh, the cows await us.
ezgif-7-5e62ce33b3fd.gif
LETS GET THIS FORUM ACTIVE AGAIN!
LETS GET THIS FORUM ACTIVE AGAIN!
shh, the cows await us.
ezgif-7-5e62ce33b3fd.gif
  • Band! I play the Bb clarinet, Eb clarinet, and alto sax currently, and I can play the soprano sax and tenor sax if needed. I am the world's biggest band nerd, and always will be.
  • Drawing. I mostly use Clip Studio Paint for my art, but I do draw traditionally sometimes. Here's my DA: https://www.deviantart.com/ewspirit
  • Minecraft is the only game that can hold my interest for extended periods of time lmao
  • Recently I've gotten back into the Sonic fandom, as embarrassing as that is. The whole quarantine thing has made my nostalgia do weird things.
  • I love biking when the weather is nice
  • I snowboard, but poorly lol
  • I love animals, and I have a bearded dragon and a betta fish.
  • Sewing! I've made a partial fursuit for funsies and I've sewn several custom plushes as well.

I think that's it??? Idk man
  • Band! I play the Bb clarinet, Eb clarinet, and alto sax currently, and I can play the soprano sax and tenor sax if needed. I am the world's biggest band nerd, and always will be.
  • Drawing. I mostly use Clip Studio Paint for my art, but I do draw traditionally sometimes. Here's my DA: https://www.deviantart.com/ewspirit
  • Minecraft is the only game that can hold my interest for extended periods of time lmao
  • Recently I've gotten back into the Sonic fandom, as embarrassing as that is. The whole quarantine thing has made my nostalgia do weird things.
  • I love biking when the weather is nice
  • I snowboard, but poorly lol
  • I love animals, and I have a bearded dragon and a betta fish.
  • Sewing! I've made a partial fursuit for funsies and I've sewn several custom plushes as well.

I think that's it??? Idk man
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@EWSpirit

A N I M A L S are amAzing!!
@EWSpirit

A N I M A L S are amAzing!!
shh, the cows await us.
ezgif-7-5e62ce33b3fd.gif
@Ladywitchington

I BAG OF U NOT 2 STEAL MY NOSE!!
@Ladywitchington

I BAG OF U NOT 2 STEAL MY NOSE!!
shh, the cows await us.
ezgif-7-5e62ce33b3fd.gif
@brunoz HMMM WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN FOR NOT STEALING UR NOSE (and yep you did friend me on Goatlings)
@brunoz HMMM WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN FOR NOT STEALING UR NOSE (and yep you did friend me on Goatlings)
Tkq1xCw.png
xa8OvWO.png
I steal people's noses so watch out.
9B7IONo.png
HGmjHko.png
Tkq1xCw.png
Things i like to do: Art. Not just painting or drawing, but playng my keyboard, writing (kinda procrastinated on that) and lets not forget, SCIENCE IS ART TOO (But not really my best interest) I also like to make food Enhance food with expert spicing skills Be bad with checking grammar Be sneaky (walking siileently) Do too much gaming Being lazy and I don't like it but my work ethic is pretty bad Things I oike to listen to: Hozier, Lemon Demon, Minecraft music, [s]kk slider[/s] Edit: There's one... [quote]oike[/quote]
Things i like to do:
Art. Not just painting or drawing, but playng my keyboard, writing (kinda procrastinated on that) and lets not forget, SCIENCE IS ART TOO (But not really my best interest)

I also like to make food

Enhance food with expert spicing skills

Be bad with checking grammar

Be sneaky (walking siileently)

Do too much gaming

Being lazy and I don't like it but my work ethic is pretty bad

Things I oike to listen to:
Hozier, Lemon Demon, Minecraft music, kk slider

Edit: There's one...
Quote:
oike

0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png