Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why does Shadowbinder obscure the pool?
1 2 3 4
Part of Shadow's deal is obscuring truths. All truths, even useful ones.

Part of Light's deal is revealing truth. All truths, even dangerous ones. (They're having a ball digging up remains from the second age...)
Part of Shadow's deal is obscuring truths. All truths, even useful ones.

Part of Light's deal is revealing truth. All truths, even dangerous ones. (They're having a ball digging up remains from the second age...)
.... hnnnngh I can't wait to see more information on the Flights.

Between Water being secretly quite sinister and Light and Shadow being like -that- ... I want it. mO__Om
.... hnnnngh I can't wait to see more information on the Flights.

Between Water being secretly quite sinister and Light and Shadow being like -that- ... I want it. mO__Om
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
After we address the remaining breed entries we'll be sure to start on flight entries.

It is worth noting that the information we provide for the flights is what is most typical, and we do not want to confine anyone's RP into anything too strict. Our players have been very creative, so if what you've been doing flies in the face of the lore that we release, you could just have a rebel or oddball clan. :) I love seeing the enthusiasm and creativity people have put into their dragons, and do not want us releasing lore to put a stop to that! I'd hope that we can provide some RP hooks or things to play off of so that there's even more storyfodder for your dragon clans! :-D
After we address the remaining breed entries we'll be sure to start on flight entries.

It is worth noting that the information we provide for the flights is what is most typical, and we do not want to confine anyone's RP into anything too strict. Our players have been very creative, so if what you've been doing flies in the face of the lore that we release, you could just have a rebel or oddball clan. :) I love seeing the enthusiasm and creativity people have put into their dragons, and do not want us releasing lore to put a stop to that! I'd hope that we can provide some RP hooks or things to play off of so that there's even more storyfodder for your dragon clans! :-D
The lore you already have set out is exciting--I can't wait to see more, and to see if/where the story progesses from here! After all, the Shade is still lurking out there somewhere...
The lore you already have set out is exciting--I can't wait to see more, and to see if/where the story progesses from here! After all, the Shade is still lurking out there somewhere...
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
I love the lore and I don't even RP, I want the Flight lore so much...

As for the obscured pool, I always wondered if there was the Tidelord and his knack for prophecy being taken into consideration too. The two territories border each other.
I love the lore and I don't even RP, I want the Flight lore so much...

As for the obscured pool, I always wondered if there was the Tidelord and his knack for prophecy being taken into consideration too. The two territories border each other.
VgR98md.png
The tidelord would love to get his claws on that pool.

Even without it, he's already becoming quite strange and distant, even to his own brood.
The tidelord would love to get his claws on that pool.

Even without it, he's already becoming quite strange and distant, even to his own brood.
Oh great, we get the weirdo deity. XD

Not that I would change him for the world. Even if he doesn't care. /solemn nod
Oh great, we get the weirdo deity. XD

Not that I would change him for the world. Even if he doesn't care. /solemn nod
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Maybe before she littered it, the Shadowbinder saw something. Saw something in the future that is so horrible, it could drive anyone else mad....

Maybe that's why the Tidelord has been distant too, he has seen something too.....

And it's not pretty......

[Creepy piano keys]
Maybe before she littered it, the Shadowbinder saw something. Saw something in the future that is so horrible, it could drive anyone else mad....

Maybe that's why the Tidelord has been distant too, he has seen something too.....

And it's not pretty......

[Creepy piano keys]
@Dreamscythes231 ...if that's the case, there better be a Shade war involved. All flights, mobilize! Rally our forces!
@Dreamscythes231 ...if that's the case, there better be a Shade war involved. All flights, mobilize! Rally our forces!
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
Tidelord is a stalker o3o No one wants a pool that reveal the inner workings and secrets of their home...
Tidelord is a stalker o3o No one wants a pool that reveal the inner workings and secrets of their home...
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
1 2 3 4