Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Generic Newbie Thread
1 2
@Saturday
Oh wow, I didn't even see that you could sell dragons on there. There's so many cheap cuties aaaaaa~ maybe I shouldn't have gone on there.

@CaptainCookie
I'll check out that forum and see if there's anything that catches my eye! I'm really particular about things, so maybe it's best that I purchase mine?
@Saturday
Oh wow, I didn't even see that you could sell dragons on there. There's so many cheap cuties aaaaaa~ maybe I shouldn't have gone on there.

@CaptainCookie
I'll check out that forum and see if there's anything that catches my eye! I'm really particular about things, so maybe it's best that I purchase mine?
@Elgin
the auctionhouse is where I spent all my treasure I have a dragon hoarding problem now ;A; once I started I can't stop xDD

you never know there may be some dragons on the free forum posts that catches your eye
I got one my fave dragon from one post where you were togo to the auctionhouse and find a dragon you liked from 7k under and link it to them and they would buy it and send to you :D
@Elgin
the auctionhouse is where I spent all my treasure I have a dragon hoarding problem now ;A; once I started I can't stop xDD

you never know there may be some dragons on the free forum posts that catches your eye
I got one my fave dragon from one post where you were togo to the auctionhouse and find a dragon you liked from 7k under and link it to them and they would buy it and send to you :D
@Elgin

And like @CaptainCookie said, people will be generous and give some stuff toward Newbies!

By the way,go check your crossroads ;) Hope you like him!
@Elgin

And like @CaptainCookie said, people will be generous and give some stuff toward Newbies!

By the way,go check your crossroads ;) Hope you like him!
@Saturday
Aww, thank you! He's so cute and shiny! ♡♡♡
Another baby Mirror to add to my collection. :D
@Saturday
Aww, thank you! He's so cute and shiny! ♡♡♡
Another baby Mirror to add to my collection. :D
Ello, I'm another newbie on the site as well. Figured I would say hi on one of these threads.
Must say yes people are nice to newbies and give a dragon to them, that was how I got my imperial :) and there are so many different looks of dragons.
Playing the games helps a lot with getting enough money for buying anything.
Ello, I'm another newbie on the site as well. Figured I would say hi on one of these threads.
Must say yes people are nice to newbies and give a dragon to them, that was how I got my imperial :) and there are so many different looks of dragons.
Playing the games helps a lot with getting enough money for buying anything.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_500.png

Black Dreamer Clan
[/center]

7nFug.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
@DNightDreamer
Oooo he's pretty! Congrats!
And I know, I've been up all night playing games and earning money but I keep finding more things to spend it on. :x
@DNightDreamer
Oooo he's pretty! Congrats!
And I know, I've been up all night playing games and earning money but I keep finding more things to spend it on. :x
One of my friends is doing that as well, I'm holding back as I try to figure out what all to do and save up money for when I do figure it out. Good luck with saving money
One of my friends is doing that as well, I'm holding back as I try to figure out what all to do and save up money for when I do figure it out. Good luck with saving money
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_500.png

Black Dreamer Clan
[/center]

7nFug.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
1 2