Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i mixed orange juice w/ milk
1 2 3
it didn't taste that bad, it just tasted like.. creamier? orange juice? if that makes sense?
it didn't taste that bad, it just tasted like.. creamier? orange juice? if that makes sense?
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
I've never mixed those two. Sounds like it would taste like those orange creamcicles. Did however mix Coke and lemonade once. It was AMAZING.
I've never mixed those two. Sounds like it would taste like those orange creamcicles. Did however mix Coke and lemonade once. It was AMAZING.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I dont like the taste of orange juice because ugh

But like i mixed my tropical cordial with lemonade and it tasted exactly like my dad’s fruit punch. Idk why he tries so hard to make i just made it simpler now it will be my secret recipe
I dont like the taste of orange juice because ugh

But like i mixed my tropical cordial with lemonade and it tasted exactly like my dad’s fruit punch. Idk why he tries so hard to make i just made it simpler now it will be my secret recipe
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
What a great title. The idea made my head think of drinking milk after orange juice, and I hate that. But you're right! It doesn't sound like it'd be terrible or anything. Probably.
What a great title. The idea made my head think of drinking milk after orange juice, and I hate that. But you're right! It doesn't sound like it'd be terrible or anything. Probably.
2015-11-28.png
My immediate thought was "but why???" but I think this is a thing? Like an orange julius?
My immediate thought was "but why???" but I think this is a thing? Like an orange julius?
f5uqMGJ.png
Did it curdle?
Did it curdle?
[quote name="Clutch" date="2020-05-07 08:53:02" ] Did it curdle? [/quote] eW imagine ur drinking it and find some pulp then u realize the juice doesnt have pulp
Clutch wrote on 2020-05-07 08:53:02:
Did it curdle?

eW

imagine ur drinking it and find some pulp

then u realize the juice doesnt have pulp
72Gv4CW.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifhzemmQf.pngWaystone3.gifw3A8adH.png
I'm intrigued, but cowardly
I'm intrigued, but cowardly
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="Clutch" date="2020-05-07 08:53:02" ] Did it curdle? [/quote] Once I mixed one of those powder juice things into milk. At first I thought it was pretty good. And then it wasn't as good.
Clutch wrote on 2020-05-07 08:53:02:
Did it curdle?
Once I mixed one of those powder juice things into milk. At first I thought it was pretty good. And then it wasn't as good.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Interesting. I didn't think citrus would work with milk.
Interesting. I didn't think citrus would work with milk.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
1 2 3