Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Lavender Sale/Neg!!
1 2
@floofthe2nd
Hi again! X'D
I'll let you know if they don't go and I decide to exalt them. Orr I can sell them both to you now. :D 2 for 10k?
@floofthe2nd
Hi again! X'D
I'll let you know if they don't go and I decide to exalt them. Orr I can sell them both to you now. :D 2 for 10k?
@Zemyna thanks! wait, do you mean 2 dragons for 10k or 2 dragons for 10k each? i think i'd feel a bit bad if it were 2 dragons for 10k ashfgdjksf-

maybe i'll come back in a soon? i don't have a lot of lair space rn anyway and i just like to have extra spots so i can throw fodder out of my den :,D
@Zemyna thanks! wait, do you mean 2 dragons for 10k or 2 dragons for 10k each? i think i'd feel a bit bad if it were 2 dragons for 10k ashfgdjksf-

maybe i'll come back in a soon? i don't have a lot of lair space rn anyway and i just like to have extra spots so i can throw fodder out of my den :,D
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd

I meant 2 dragons for 10k xp no need to feel bad! I'd be glad just to see them off. Haha, ok just let me know when you want them =u=b
@floofthe2nd

I meant 2 dragons for 10k xp no need to feel bad! I'd be glad just to see them off. Haha, ok just let me know when you want them =u=b
@Zemyna i have space now! you can send a PA or cr :*D i might be going offline soon tho so if you send a cr i might take a while, hope you won't mind :*)
@Zemyna i have space now! you can send a PA or cr :*D i might be going offline soon tho so if you send a cr i might take a while, hope you won't mind :*)
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
1 2