Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Nature Sprite Raffle - Prizes p. 171
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 171
Day 18

Gosh, there are so many pretty accents and skins that it's hard to chose. But, the Ghost Ship accent from this years Wavecrest I absolutely love.

Bonus: Cherries. I had a cherry scented handcream and it was so goodddd. Also freshly cut grass and anything woodsy. I live for that!
Day 18

Gosh, there are so many pretty accents and skins that it's hard to chose. But, the Ghost Ship accent from this years Wavecrest I absolutely love.

Bonus: Cherries. I had a cherry scented handcream and it was so goodddd. Also freshly cut grass and anything woodsy. I live for that!
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
[b]Day 18: What's your favorite skin and/or accent...or even skincent on FR? Do you own it? Are you saving for it?[/b] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=1&gender=0&skin=22062&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] M Fae "Clear Data". Wish I had one, but noone sells it, sooo... eh. [b]Bonus: What's your favorite scent? [/b] 3Ca(OH)2·2Cl2 aka Chlorine Lime, it's commonly used around as cheap but effective disinfectant, so you can sniff it out pretty much anywhere, but mostly in hospitals and laboratories, of course.
Day 18: What's your favorite skin and/or accent...or even skincent on FR? Do you own it? Are you saving for it?
dummy?breed=1&gender=0&skin=22062&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

M Fae "Clear Data". Wish I had one, but noone sells it, sooo... eh.

Bonus: What's your favorite scent? 3Ca(OH)2·2Cl2 aka Chlorine Lime, it's commonly used around as cheap but effective disinfectant, so you can sniff it out pretty much anywhere, but mostly in hospitals and laboratories, of course.
Day 18:
My favourite skin right now is bog pond for bogsneaks! I've not bought it because it's on my wishlist and my gf said they're buying me things from my wishlist on my birthday.

My favourite scent is either a lavender/jasmine/vanilla blend or something spicy and cinnamon-y!
Day 18:
My favourite skin right now is bog pond for bogsneaks! I've not bought it because it's on my wishlist and my gf said they're buying me things from my wishlist on my birthday.

My favourite scent is either a lavender/jasmine/vanilla blend or something spicy and cinnamon-y!
Day 18:
I would love the Furnace Queen accent for Guardian females. It's beautiful. There's other stuff I've been saving up for right now, so it's far down on my wishlist atm.

Bonus: My favorite scent is Lavender! I love lavender anything, even in tea and food. Next would have to be Sweet Pea. Third is Japanese Cherry Blossom.
Day 18:
I would love the Furnace Queen accent for Guardian females. It's beautiful. There's other stuff I've been saving up for right now, so it's far down on my wishlist atm.

Bonus: My favorite scent is Lavender! I love lavender anything, even in tea and food. Next would have to be Sweet Pea. Third is Japanese Cherry Blossom.
j3HvDdv.pnguHNAhJY.pngH7QU1.gif
Day 18:

I really love the accent on my avatar/matriarch KucKuc (: It's called BY Light be Purged and I think it suits her really well.

Bonus: My favorite scent is really any "tree" scent. Pine. Cedar. Hickory. Fir. If it smells like a forest, sign me up!
Day 18:

I really love the accent on my avatar/matriarch KucKuc (: It's called BY Light be Purged and I think it suits her really well.

Bonus: My favorite scent is really any "tree" scent. Pine. Cedar. Hickory. Fir. If it smells like a forest, sign me up!
wjPnp7u.png
Day 18: Ooh, that's a tricky one. I love accents, but I usually judge my favs with how well they gel on certain dragons, so here're 2 examples of accents I bought specifically to fit a certain derg: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53143775] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531438/53143775_350.png[/img] [/url] Incredibly subtle, but the tiny shade difference it produces on her wings really draws the whole look together. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51273139] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512732/51273139_350.png[/img] [/url] And the complete opposite of subtle - I just [i]love[/i] how the gold contrasts with the purple it's so good aaaaah Bonus: Love me a good scented rose! I don't mean rose-scented things, I mean a bona fide roseflower. White roses usually smell the best.
Day 18: Ooh, that's a tricky one. I love accents, but I usually judge my favs with how well they gel on certain dragons, so here're 2 examples of accents I bought specifically to fit a certain derg:

53143775_350.png

Incredibly subtle, but the tiny shade difference it produces on her wings really draws the whole look together.

51273139_350.png

And the complete opposite of subtle - I just love how the gold contrasts with the purple it's so good aaaaah

Bonus: Love me a good scented rose! I don't mean rose-scented things, I mean a bona fide roseflower. White roses usually smell the best.
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Day 18:
I try not to delve into those since I'll end up in UMA hell, pft. I mainly use fest skins, though most Ravenhearst stuff has my love, but I can't ever decide on one, honestly.

I love citrus/strawberry scents! Something about em perks me right up, aha.
Day 18:
I try not to delve into those since I'll end up in UMA hell, pft. I mainly use fest skins, though most Ravenhearst stuff has my love, but I can't ever decide on one, honestly.

I love citrus/strawberry scents! Something about em perks me right up, aha.
Day 17 :

My favorite accent is , I would love to save for it but I can't even find it for my dream dragon Duke ;~;

Bonus : My favorite scent is kinda basic but it would be red fruits!
Day 17 :

My favorite accent is , I would love to save for it but I can't even find it for my dream dragon Duke ;~;

Bonus : My favorite scent is kinda basic but it would be red fruits!

he/him || FR+9
Day 18: I'm a big fan of [item=Skin: Dark Generation] for the shadow aesthetic but sadly I don't have it. My favorite scent is probably the damp earth of the forest floor after a rain
Day 18: I'm a big fan of Skin: Dark Generation for the shadow aesthetic but sadly I don't have it.

My favorite scent is probably the damp earth of the forest floor after a rain
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Day 18
I like the new waves of Neptune accent, and yes, I have one!

Bonus: scent-wise, I like fruity/floral scents
Day 18
I like the new waves of Neptune accent, and yes, I have one!

Bonus: scent-wise, I like fruity/floral scents
iNynCCU.pngqiG7vrD.pngtgRwGYV.png60nRM2T.pngCwJ7gz9.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 171