Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore and name help/suggestion thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ZombieTiger1 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60279355] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602794/60279355_350.png[/img] [/url] Can you write lore for this one?
@ZombieTiger1

60279355_350.png

Can you write lore for this one?
logo.png
@RatQueen03

Of course! Any theme you have in mind?
@RatQueen03

Of course! Any theme you have in mind?
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
@zombietiger1 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42208278] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422083/42208278_350.png[/img] [/url] Started making a transition over towards making lore clan, the idea was a band of bountyhunters/wanderers. Her name's Dara, and she's lvl 25. Any help with her personality/backstory?
@zombietiger1

42208278_350.png

Started making a transition over towards making lore clan, the idea was a band of bountyhunters/wanderers. Her name's Dara, and she's lvl 25. Any help with her personality/backstory?
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Everburn

Here you go!

Few dragons escape the claws of Dara when she’s hunting them. She is ever so stealthy,never making a sound. Years of training have prepared Dara for being an stealth hunter. Many dragons come to her and her clan when in need of getting rid of a dragon for good. Even when she’s not working Dara’s footsteps are almost completely silent. Her flight is agile and swift,but quiet.Dara’s apparel helps her blend into her surroundings as she works.

Dara is a very quiet and reserved dragon who prefers limited social interaction. She would much rather hang out with familiars. Hatchlings are ok but rowdy ones frustrate her. She might not be the most motherly but she’ll at least have sympathy for crying hatchlings.
@Everburn

Here you go!

Few dragons escape the claws of Dara when she’s hunting them. She is ever so stealthy,never making a sound. Years of training have prepared Dara for being an stealth hunter. Many dragons come to her and her clan when in need of getting rid of a dragon for good. Even when she’s not working Dara’s footsteps are almost completely silent. Her flight is agile and swift,but quiet.Dara’s apparel helps her blend into her surroundings as she works.

Dara is a very quiet and reserved dragon who prefers limited social interaction. She would much rather hang out with familiars. Hatchlings are ok but rowdy ones frustrate her. She might not be the most motherly but she’ll at least have sympathy for crying hatchlings.
My Socials
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
@RatQueen03

Here you go. It’s finished.

War is a vicious hostile dragon. It wouldn’t be surprising if she actually started a war. She’s got quite a cold personality and rarely talks nicely to other dragons. She is very manipulative and dragons have learned not to get on her bad side. Don’t let War around hatchlings,she’s a terrible influence to them. In fact why don’t you just avoid her altogether. Don’t bother trying to intimidate or fight her,it won’t go well for you. War hates perky and overly joyous dragons and will be very grumpy around them.
@RatQueen03

Here you go. It’s finished.

War is a vicious hostile dragon. It wouldn’t be surprising if she actually started a war. She’s got quite a cold personality and rarely talks nicely to other dragons. She is very manipulative and dragons have learned not to get on her bad side. Don’t let War around hatchlings,she’s a terrible influence to them. In fact why don’t you just avoid her altogether. Don’t bother trying to intimidate or fight her,it won’t go well for you. War hates perky and overly joyous dragons and will be very grumpy around them.
My Socials
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599695/59969471_350.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593618/59361762_350.png[/img] Can you write lore for these? (Btw they are mates) ...I need personalities and a backstory for these guys.....
59969471_350.png
59361762_350.png
Can you write lore for these? (Btw they are mates) ...I need personalities and a backstory for these guys.....
@CosmicWyrm

Ghoul and Fiend were a happily married couple during their lifetime. Unfortunately their happy young lives didn’t last long. The couple was murdered on their anniversary. Nowadays they haunt cemeteries and help lovesick dragons..

Ghoul represents Loyalty and trust. Dragons that come to him for help often deal with disloyal friends/partners and trust issues. He is a very kind and understanding spirit and enjoys appearing to comfort sad dragons and hatchlings. When he’s around the surrounding air smells like wild flower

Fiend represents patience and forgiveness. Dragons like to come to her to help gain patience in tough times and to forgive others mistakes. She is much more reserved then Ghoul and rarely shows herself to dragons unless she senses they need her help. The area around her is cold and smells like mint.
@CosmicWyrm

Ghoul and Fiend were a happily married couple during their lifetime. Unfortunately their happy young lives didn’t last long. The couple was murdered on their anniversary. Nowadays they haunt cemeteries and help lovesick dragons..

Ghoul represents Loyalty and trust. Dragons that come to him for help often deal with disloyal friends/partners and trust issues. He is a very kind and understanding spirit and enjoys appearing to comfort sad dragons and hatchlings. When he’s around the surrounding air smells like wild flower

Fiend represents patience and forgiveness. Dragons like to come to her to help gain patience in tough times and to forgive others mistakes. She is much more reserved then Ghoul and rarely shows herself to dragons unless she senses they need her help. The area around her is cold and smells like mint.
My Socials
@Zombietiger1 Can you help me find a name for this one? Her main theme is 'super rare how did I get this bean' because it was a 1 metallic 99 safari chance! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60530469] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605305/60530469_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zombietiger1
Can you help me find a name for this one? Her main theme is 'super rare how did I get this bean' because it was a 1 metallic 99 safari chance!

60530469_350.png
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
@Syrnaxi

How about: Plata(spanish for silver), Mezurash?,(Japanese for rare),Jala,Natalia,or Zali
@Syrnaxi

How about: Plata(spanish for silver), Mezurash?,(Japanese for rare),Jala,Natalia,or Zali
My Socials
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59335905] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593360/59335905_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore for him please? You pick theme

59335905_350.png

Lore for him please?

You pick theme
logo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7