Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More freedom naming dragons
1 2
Support for spaces between characters.
No support for the apostrophe, might crash the whole game.

Additional idea: Two-letter names
Support for spaces between characters.
No support for the apostrophe, might crash the whole game.

Additional idea: Two-letter names
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
I'd like to be able to use spaces in dragon names at the very least
I'd like to be able to use spaces in dragon names at the very least
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
I fully support spaces in names. And two letter names too. And one letter names--why not? (And if it's no because the Search feature, then change the Search feature and let us have short names.)
I fully support spaces in names. And two letter names too. And one letter names--why not? (And if it's no because the Search feature, then change the Search feature and let us have short names.)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
No to apostrophes as they aren't a good idea regarding coding, Spaces would be great, But for example if you wanted to name your dragon 'Star Light' you could just name them 'StarLight' I use capitals like that instead of spaces and it works quite well for me, Spaces would be great though, Numbers would be okay, but people might use numbers as letters, for example 3 = e or 5 = s and stuff like that.
No to apostrophes as they aren't a good idea regarding coding, Spaces would be great, But for example if you wanted to name your dragon 'Star Light' you could just name them 'StarLight' I use capitals like that instead of spaces and it works quite well for me, Spaces would be great though, Numbers would be okay, but people might use numbers as letters, for example 3 = e or 5 = s and stuff like that.
joined on april 6th 2020
at around 1:00

we must yeet to yeet and yeet and yeet ok, yeet with me.
Support. I have a few dragons with apostrophe'd names - Ny'Rakath, Kal'Thresh, and so on. I just capitalize the name and write it correctly in their bios, but it would be nice for it to look as intended!
Support. I have a few dragons with apostrophe'd names - Ny'Rakath, Kal'Thresh, and so on. I just capitalize the name and write it correctly in their bios, but it would be nice for it to look as intended!
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Spaces and numbers would be amazing! I could finally say "King Crimson" or "Hot Wheels" instead of a differentiating words with capital letters. I'd much rather have spaces in a dragon's name than capital letters, for aesthetic reasons
Spaces and numbers would be amazing! I could finally say "King Crimson" or "Hot Wheels" instead of a differentiating words with capital letters. I'd much rather have spaces in a dragon's name than capital letters, for aesthetic reasons
Support!
Support!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
Support for the idea of being able to create a dragon made specifically to be golem or robot like. That way you could name them with a serial number and create countless Lightning based automatons~
Support for the idea of being able to create a dragon made specifically to be golem or robot like. That way you could name them with a serial number and create countless Lightning based automatons~
466w8yC.png
Amazing Banner by Tzafrir! (Who seemingly left FR Sadly)
1 2