Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Volcanic Ash Hatchery~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@WiishfulThinking Can I adopt the Moss/Fern/Camo Nocturne girl? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60807973] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608080/60807973_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm thinking of naming her Bryophyta, but that may be too much of a mouthful! My friend Korrinda introduced me to Flight Rising, and she's been so understanding of all my questions and anxieties (like, feeling silly being anxious about putting my dragons in the Coliseum!).
@WiishfulThinking

Can I adopt the Moss/Fern/Camo Nocturne girl?

60807973_350.png

I'm thinking of naming her Bryophyta, but that may be too much of a mouthful!

My friend Korrinda introduced me to Flight Rising, and she's been so understanding of all my questions and anxieties (like, feeling silly being anxious about putting my dragons in the Coliseum!).
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
@Casilica

Sure thing! I'll send her to you right away!

I always felt nervous about things when I started fr as well, especially the coli and the forums, but after you use them for a while it becomes natural. Good luck on your escapades!
@Casilica

Sure thing! I'll send her to you right away!

I always felt nervous about things when I started fr as well, especially the coli and the forums, but after you use them for a while it becomes natural. Good luck on your escapades!
7zcCDc4.png
@LunaLane

Thank you! I will set up the crossroad for all three. Hope you enjoy them. :)

@LunaLane

Thank you! I will set up the crossroad for all three. Hope you enjoy them. :)

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png

Rainbow%20Shrimp.png
New dergs
New dergs
Volcanic_ash_hatchery.png
@TheSinNamonBun Please may I have Kaddrag#60919465, the slate Tapir female Gaoler. Thank you. eeveexgurl has been very helpful to me, a new user.
@TheSinNamonBun Please may I have Kaddrag#60919465, the slate Tapir female Gaoler. Thank you. eeveexgurl has been very helpful to me, a new user.
@WolfEchoe Sending him your way!
@WolfEchoe Sending him your way!
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png
"We are not meeting again. And the universe is forgetting you, and I am remembering you. But not because I am caring. The beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away. There is no time to forget before all is forgotten."

16453.png
Gooooood evening! Come pick out a free dragon!
Gooooood evening! Come pick out a free dragon!
7zcCDc4.png
@BunnyWyvern, any chance I could adopt this beauty? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60982730] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609828/60982730_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you so much for your generosity!! I would like to give a shout-out to @Devrana, who introduced me to FR and who has been a tireless mentor, and a wonderful friend!
@BunnyWyvern, any chance I could adopt this beauty?

60982730_350.png

Thank you so much for your generosity!! I would like to give a shout-out to @Devrana, who introduced me to FR and who has been a tireless mentor, and a wonderful friend!
@Korrinda I'm really really sorry I just sent her, like literally right now, as Wiishfulthinking's (early) Birthday present. If you are interested in anyone else I'll be glad to oblige but other than her the list is 100% updated. Again I'm really sorry
@Korrinda I'm really really sorry I just sent her, like literally right now, as Wiishfulthinking's (early) Birthday present. If you are interested in anyone else I'll be glad to oblige but other than her the list is 100% updated. Again I'm really sorry
Volcanic_ash_hatchery.png
@BunnyWyvern, no worries at all! Birthdays are important!! She was the one who captured my heart for now, but I will keep an eye on your hatchery in the future for sure! Thank you for sharing your beautiful babies!!

@BunnyWyvern, no worries at all! Birthdays are important!! She was the one who captured my heart for now, but I will keep an eye on your hatchery in the future for sure! Thank you for sharing your beautiful babies!!

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16