Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A/S] loads of gen1's
1 2 3 4
@Kurapika I need to clear up some space in my lair so I can hatch nests and set them up. You are more than welcom to hold onto him until their nests hatch. For the broadest range Those two pairs will be the best bet but the children will only come out stonewash-sky/x/stonewash-sky.
@Kurapika I need to clear up some space in my lair so I can hatch nests and set them up. You are more than welcom to hold onto him until their nests hatch. For the broadest range Those two pairs will be the best bet but the children will only come out stonewash-sky/x/stonewash-sky.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis Pft, I meant sky instead of splash ^^;

And alright, I'll be waiting, then :D
@Malis Pft, I meant sky instead of splash ^^;

And alright, I'll be waiting, then :D
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @Ares, @Argonaut, @artisticmouse, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @BlackandTan, @Blaubeermund, @calankh, @Caribou, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @darkmoondancer, @DarknessFalls, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Fusreya, @genwunner, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Invaki, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Jazz, @Jotynn, @Kaitii, @Keno, @Khalerys, @Kiranachan, @kittenwhisperer, @Koi, @Kotomi, @Inculta, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @linnet, @lollobrigida, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @Luusan, @Luxio, @Mandee, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @MischiefSword, @Moofius, @MourningLily, @Naturalcyber, @nanrivers, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @NoVeck, @Pisces, @Plushie, @Pokemon, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rhea, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @SaintSeb, @Saphariadragon, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @Synchros, @titian, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Sukio, @Sylvarant, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @techmess, @Telelia, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @Vaiya, @Ventus, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Win, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari, @Mystik, @Misha

Got some a lot more...?
@168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @Ares, @Argonaut, @artisticmouse, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @BlackandTan, @Blaubeermund, @calankh, @Caribou, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @darkmoondancer, @DarknessFalls, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Fusreya, @genwunner, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Invaki, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Jazz, @Jotynn, @Kaitii, @Keno, @Khalerys, @Kiranachan, @kittenwhisperer, @Koi, @Kotomi, @Inculta, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @linnet, @lollobrigida, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @Luusan, @Luxio, @Mandee, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @MischiefSword, @Moofius, @MourningLily, @Naturalcyber, @nanrivers, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @NoVeck, @Pisces, @Plushie, @Pokemon, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rhea, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @SaintSeb, @Saphariadragon, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @Synchros, @titian, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Sukio, @Sylvarant, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @techmess, @Telelia, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @Vaiya, @Ventus, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Win, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari, @Mystik, @Misha

Got some a lot more...?
HMlNRMG.png
wow nice. free bump c:
wow nice. free bump c:
@Kurapika I'm very interested in the Coal/Ivory/Aqua girl but it looks like she's sold.
@Kurapika I'm very interested in the Coal/Ivory/Aqua girl but it looks like she's sold.
b08911debc_zps3d787933.png_ tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png _ Sig2-2_zps7a9f2fba.png
@ErianaMoon I noted at the bottom that they're being held by a friend (But I guess I didn't note who, it's @Flandre)

Feel free to send a CR to her directly;;

Also, I'll take them off the thread or note that they are sold once they are sold, so it's easy to know
@ErianaMoon I noted at the bottom that they're being held by a friend (But I guess I didn't note who, it's @Flandre)

Feel free to send a CR to her directly;;

Also, I'll take them off the thread or note that they are sold once they are sold, so it's easy to know
HMlNRMG.png
@Kurapika I didn't see the note. That's what I get for not reading carefully. Glad I said something though. lol
@Kurapika I didn't see the note. That's what I get for not reading carefully. Glad I said something though. lol
b08911debc_zps3d787933.png_ tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png _ Sig2-2_zps7a9f2fba.png
@ErianaMoon I personally loved her scry, by the way. I think I love a combination of any ivory + aqua circuit.

I already have too many projects on my hands (which is why I was selling her), so I hope you like her as much as I do owo;
@ErianaMoon I personally loved her scry, by the way. I think I love a combination of any ivory + aqua circuit.

I already have too many projects on my hands (which is why I was selling her), so I hope you like her as much as I do owo;
HMlNRMG.png
@Kurapika

I've taken myself off the list, so just nip me off next go round, m'kay? :33 Pretty babies though!
@Kurapika

I've taken myself off the list, so just nip me off next go round, m'kay? :33 Pretty babies though!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare Noted! (And thanks ^^;)
@NeophyteRedglare Noted! (And thanks ^^;)
HMlNRMG.png
1 2 3 4