Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newish and wanna chat
1 2 3
:0 cute! (it's a he tho- anyways, he's the one who started my trend of ostly getting gaolers with the flower gene, and naming them after whatever the flower looked like lol)
:0 cute! (it's a he tho- anyways, he's the one who started my trend of ostly getting gaolers with the flower gene, and naming them after whatever the flower looked like lol)
!!!!!! My cat was a little dude, he was a stray and the neighbor boys found and named him but couldn't keep him the name stuck though, that's a really funny coincidence
!!!!!! My cat was a little dude, he was a stray and the neighbor boys found and named him but couldn't keep him the name stuck though, that's a really funny coincidence
:00 woah, cool!
:00 woah, cool!
So what do you like to do on the site, are you an art or roleplay kind a' guy or something. I'm not too big on roleplay but I'm thinking about maybe dipping my toe in the art scene
So what do you like to do on the site, are you an art or roleplay kind a' guy or something. I'm not too big on roleplay but I'm thinking about maybe dipping my toe in the art scene
oh, I do both honestly, but mostly art and neither are very related to Flight Rising. (I do plan on drawing my dragons though- turning them into characters to use in stories and such. probably not in roleplays though lol.)
oh, I do both honestly, but mostly art and neither are very related to Flight Rising. (I do plan on drawing my dragons though- turning them into characters to use in stories and such. probably not in roleplays though lol.)
So, on Flight rising specifically- i mostly just get dragons, go to the colosseum, play in the fairgrounds, etc. im not actually very active when interacting with the rest of the community honestly lol
So, on Flight rising specifically- i mostly just get dragons, go to the colosseum, play in the fairgrounds, etc. im not actually very active when interacting with the rest of the community honestly lol
ah ok cool where can i see your art
ah ok cool where can i see your art
oh! I have an account on pixilart- I can link my profile if ya want :0
oh! I have an account on pixilart- I can link my profile if ya want :0
(actually... i'll just go ahead and link it if that's alright ,,:) https://www.pixilart.com/gemini-queen
(actually... i'll just go ahead and link it if that's alright ,,:) https://www.pixilart.com/gemini-queen
@CatDapperling @GeminiQueen

Hi! You don't get notifications unless your name is mentioned like I did above (@ and name no spaces).

@CatDapperling @GeminiQueen

Hi! You don't get notifications unless your name is mentioned like I did above (@ and name no spaces).

Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
1 2 3