Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey, guys c:
Hey, everyone!~ I am yet another newbie posting here, hehe x3 You can call me Al, and I'm a 15 year old girl from the United States. I try to be as nice as I can to people, because I know what it's like not to be treated very nicely. I love anime, horror movies, horror games, Netflix, food, sleeping in, singing, drawing, writing, reading, listening to music, reading about paranormal happenings, among many other things X3 Some of my favorite shows are Hetalia (if you like Hetalia, I automatically love you :3), Ouran Highschool Host Club (again, an automatic love XD), Doctor Who, BBC Sherlock, Soul Eater, Angel Beats, and Corpse Party. Some of my favorite horror movies are A Haunting In Connecticut, The Exorcist, The Posession, and The Conjuring. Some of my favorite games are The Witch's House, The Crooked Man, Mad Father, Ib, Hetaoni, and Corpse Party.

I am a pretty friendly person, so please message me or whatever c: I'd love to meet some people on here, the community seems so nice so far
Hey, everyone!~ I am yet another newbie posting here, hehe x3 You can call me Al, and I'm a 15 year old girl from the United States. I try to be as nice as I can to people, because I know what it's like not to be treated very nicely. I love anime, horror movies, horror games, Netflix, food, sleeping in, singing, drawing, writing, reading, listening to music, reading about paranormal happenings, among many other things X3 Some of my favorite shows are Hetalia (if you like Hetalia, I automatically love you :3), Ouran Highschool Host Club (again, an automatic love XD), Doctor Who, BBC Sherlock, Soul Eater, Angel Beats, and Corpse Party. Some of my favorite horror movies are A Haunting In Connecticut, The Exorcist, The Posession, and The Conjuring. Some of my favorite games are The Witch's House, The Crooked Man, Mad Father, Ib, Hetaoni, and Corpse Party.

I am a pretty friendly person, so please message me or whatever c: I'd love to meet some people on here, the community seems so nice so far
Hello! WElcome to FR! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I am! :)
Hello! WElcome to FR! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I am! :)
@Orcinus

Thank you, honey c: It seems really cool so far, and I love dragons (always have, always will X3) so I was super excited when I heard that registration was open.
@Orcinus

Thank you, honey c: It seems really cool so far, and I love dragons (always have, always will X3) so I was super excited when I heard that registration was open.