Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding Request
1 2
I have a project, and I'm pinging you to ask if I could use your dragons as a part of it. @Featherlight 's [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51533006]Yokai[/url] with @IgnisAlbus 's [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59749790]Unnamed[/url] In order to get an abyss/wine/azure: (genes aren't important, but the colour combo isn't available on the AH) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=72&auth=007ac073f420c0cebb498988bfb65f7d8941501c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] No pressure, but this would be great if you could help a gal out.
I have a project, and I'm pinging you to ask if I could use your dragons as a part of it.

@Featherlight 's Yokai with
@IgnisAlbus 's Unnamed
In order to get an abyss/wine/azure: (genes aren't important, but the colour combo isn't available on the AH)
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=72&auth=007ac073f420c0cebb498988bfb65f7d8941501c&dummyext=prev.png

No pressure, but this would be great if you could help a gal out.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
Hi, would be happy to help :)
Never done this before though, what's the process like? And are requests like this common / how do they usually work? Curious for some of my own projects haha
Hi, would be happy to help :)
Never done this before though, what's the process like? And are requests like this common / how do they usually work? Curious for some of my own projects haha
@Featherlight
Thanks for getting back to me, and saying yes.
I’m not overly sure how common these are, I wouldn’t say rare but they aren’t commonplace. Generally speaking, if you need to borrow someone’s dragon for a project, a post like this one, or a pm would probably suffice. General decorum is to check both the dragons bio and the clan profile, as some people are adamant about not lending their dragons and would rather not be bothered. Offering payment in return is also considerate.

These requests usually involve a lot of trust, and it’s good to keep those involved up to date with the progress of your project.

How hey work varies from person to person, and project to project. A general arrangement is established between the requester and the requestee. In my experience, I would do one of two things. If the chosen dragons are very close to what I want, I would take them for the breeding period, then return them once I’ve gotten the hatchling I wanted. If they were far apart, I would generally send them back during nests.

Another general tip when selecting dragons for a breeding request:
-Dragons with a lot of lore, or skins and apparel equipped are less likely to be lent out, while unnamed dragons have a pretty high chance. It’s always good to check that their bloodlines are separated enough to breed so you don’t waste people’s time.

Feel free to ask more questions if you have them, in always happy to help.
@Featherlight
Thanks for getting back to me, and saying yes.
I’m not overly sure how common these are, I wouldn’t say rare but they aren’t commonplace. Generally speaking, if you need to borrow someone’s dragon for a project, a post like this one, or a pm would probably suffice. General decorum is to check both the dragons bio and the clan profile, as some people are adamant about not lending their dragons and would rather not be bothered. Offering payment in return is also considerate.

These requests usually involve a lot of trust, and it’s good to keep those involved up to date with the progress of your project.

How hey work varies from person to person, and project to project. A general arrangement is established between the requester and the requestee. In my experience, I would do one of two things. If the chosen dragons are very close to what I want, I would take them for the breeding period, then return them once I’ve gotten the hatchling I wanted. If they were far apart, I would generally send them back during nests.

Another general tip when selecting dragons for a breeding request:
-Dragons with a lot of lore, or skins and apparel equipped are less likely to be lent out, while unnamed dragons have a pretty high chance. It’s always good to check that their bloodlines are separated enough to breed so you don’t waste people’s time.

Feel free to ask more questions if you have them, in always happy to help.
Hi,

I'm willing to breed my unnamed. I've never lent out a dragon, and I do like her, so I'm a bit worried about losing her. I would like to host the nest, unless there's a good reason for one of you to do it instead. You both can tell by my lair I'm not a serous player, and don't have much motivation to steal someone's dragon; Featherlight's dragon is safe with me and won't get stolen. I don't want treasure/gems for the breeding process and I don't particularly want any of the offspring.

So, basically, I'll participate for free, I'd just like my dragon to stay mine. Also, my dragon can't breed for another 16 days.
Hi,

I'm willing to breed my unnamed. I've never lent out a dragon, and I do like her, so I'm a bit worried about losing her. I would like to host the nest, unless there's a good reason for one of you to do it instead. You both can tell by my lair I'm not a serous player, and don't have much motivation to steal someone's dragon; Featherlight's dragon is safe with me and won't get stolen. I don't want treasure/gems for the breeding process and I don't particularly want any of the offspring.

So, basically, I'll participate for free, I'd just like my dragon to stay mine. Also, my dragon can't breed for another 16 days.
@IgnisAlbus

The only reason I wanted to do it in my lair is because it’s important to me for them to have fire eyes. You have no need to worry about me stealing your dragon. I’ve borrowed dragons from several people in the past and returned them all. I can give you some name if you’d like to check in. I can also provide collateral to you if you’re still concerned. I understand if you don’t want to lend your dragon full stop, but I can assure you I have no want to steal your dragon.
@IgnisAlbus

The only reason I wanted to do it in my lair is because it’s important to me for them to have fire eyes. You have no need to worry about me stealing your dragon. I’ve borrowed dragons from several people in the past and returned them all. I can give you some name if you’d like to check in. I can also provide collateral to you if you’re still concerned. I understand if you don’t want to lend your dragon full stop, but I can assure you I have no want to steal your dragon.
Solanceae,

I understand wanting the offspring to have fire eyes. I'll lend her (unnamed) out to you once Featherlight has made a decision and the timing for the loans is agreed upon.
Solanceae,

I understand wanting the offspring to have fire eyes. I'll lend her (unnamed) out to you once Featherlight has made a decision and the timing for the loans is agreed upon.
Thanks for the detailed response! I'm willing to lend out Yokai and he's not on a breeding cooldown, so timing is flexible for me :)
Thanks for the detailed response! I'm willing to lend out Yokai and he's not on a breeding cooldown, so timing is flexible for me :)
@Featherlight @IgnisAlbus

Thank you both so much! The unnamed dragon still has 14 days of cooldown yet so if you could both send them on the 8th of April, that should be enough time. I'm willing to remind you if you think you'll forget.
@Featherlight @IgnisAlbus

Thank you both so much! The unnamed dragon still has 14 days of cooldown yet so if you could both send them on the 8th of April, that should be enough time. I'm willing to remind you if you think you'll forget.
8th of May? And a reminder would be great!
8th of May? And a reminder would be great!
Solanceae,

I'll send her/lend her to you on May 8th.
Also, I would like to have unnamed during her 30 day cooldown period(s) if it takes more than one nest to get the hatchling you want.
Solanceae,

I'll send her/lend her to you on May 8th.
Also, I would like to have unnamed during her 30 day cooldown period(s) if it takes more than one nest to get the hatchling you want.
1 2