Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Portraits/Gijinkas-t/g/usd
1 2
@BloodyBunny

I don't get to draw animals very often, but I think I can handle it C:
What type of canine is your Anilah?
@BloodyBunny

I don't get to draw animals very often, but I think I can handle it C:
What type of canine is your Anilah?
hZHHXnV.png
@Smokeylocks your art is absolutely beautiful- can I place an order?

Subject of artwork: my skydancer Anwyn (as a dragon, not gijinka)
Artwork type: colour portrait
Payment method: gems
Extra notes: She has a very calm, peaceful personality.
@Smokeylocks your art is absolutely beautiful- can I place an order?

Subject of artwork: my skydancer Anwyn (as a dragon, not gijinka)
Artwork type: colour portrait
Extra notes: She has a very calm, peaceful personality.
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
@StarshipSally

Sure! I will have a sketch ready in about 1 week ^_^
@StarshipSally

Sure! I will have a sketch ready in about 1 week ^_^
hZHHXnV.png
@Smokeylocks fantastic, thank you C:
@Smokeylocks fantastic, thank you C:
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
@BloodyBunny
@StarshipSally

Hello,

Due to some recent developments I have been very busy this week (flights and job interviews and such business), so I have not been able to dedicate a lot of time to drawing. I will try to get back to your commissions as soon as possible (both are at the coloring stage already), but it will probably take me another week.

I am very sorry for the delay! A lot of unexpected things happened this week, and I'll take some gems off the price for that!
@BloodyBunny
@StarshipSally

Hello,

Due to some recent developments I have been very busy this week (flights and job interviews and such business), so I have not been able to dedicate a lot of time to drawing. I will try to get back to your commissions as soon as possible (both are at the coloring stage already), but it will probably take me another week.

I am very sorry for the delay! A lot of unexpected things happened this week, and I'll take some gems off the price for that!
hZHHXnV.png
@Niheiros that's fine, I completely understand! :)
@Niheiros that's fine, I completely understand! :)
I have returned!
I have returned!
hZHHXnV.png
Now also accepting retired items as payment!
Now also accepting retired items as payment!
hZHHXnV.png
@Denestra

Subject of artwork: my original character, female elf necromancer. I don't have any art of her, but i have references for her appearance and each piece of outfit she's wearing. Here's her general description: she's very pale, has black ponytail hair, she's wearing very-very edgy all-black outfit including corset, high boots and longcoat, and she has dark metal scythe.
Artwork type: color fullbody
Extra notes: This is my first time ordering art like this, so i have no idea how i should send you references, and i'd be very happy if you'll tell me. Also sorry if i did any mistakes!

(Also wanted to mention that your art style is amazing)
@Denestra

Subject of artwork: my original character, female elf necromancer. I don't have any art of her, but i have references for her appearance and each piece of outfit she's wearing. Here's her general description: she's very pale, has black ponytail hair, she's wearing very-very edgy all-black outfit including corset, high boots and longcoat, and she has dark metal scythe.
Artwork type: color fullbody
Extra notes: This is my first time ordering art like this, so i have no idea how i should send you references, and i'd be very happy if you'll tell me. Also sorry if i did any mistakes!

(Also wanted to mention that your art style is amazing)
NX8rZPM.png
@nataweiia
Ah I love necromancers <3
You can create a reference compilation if you have an image editing software and link it to me from any image hosting site, or you can create a gallery in a site like imgur with titles for the images (ex. coat, scythe, etc)
I will be able to start on Monday :)
@nataweiia
Ah I love necromancers <3
You can create a reference compilation if you have an image editing software and link it to me from any image hosting site, or you can create a gallery in a site like imgur with titles for the images (ex. coat, scythe, etc)
I will be able to start on Monday :)
hZHHXnV.png
1 2