Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The seal says hello!
Hey guys! My name is Erica, but you can call me by my username, Seal, TFS, etc.

So far it has been an absolute PLEASURE being here. A couple of my friends recommended me to this site and I thought I wouldn't enjoy it that much. I was proven wrong!

This actually provides me with a lot of nostalgia because it reminds me of Neopets bUT WITH DRAGONS AND BREEDING AND COLORS OH WOW THIS GAME IS GORGEOUS

Anyway, I also have a Tumblr called whosaidsealscantfly. You can get a general idea of what my interests are, but if you don't feel like checking it out I like Anime, Roosterteeth, RWBY, butts, Musicals, Homestuck, Bioshock, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, etc.

I also have a history of being a roleplayer so maybe I can roleplay a couple of times??Hopefully????? But I'm so glad to be here, so far everyone is super duper nice, and I hope to make tons of friends here! (^.=.^)
Hey guys! My name is Erica, but you can call me by my username, Seal, TFS, etc.

So far it has been an absolute PLEASURE being here. A couple of my friends recommended me to this site and I thought I wouldn't enjoy it that much. I was proven wrong!

This actually provides me with a lot of nostalgia because it reminds me of Neopets bUT WITH DRAGONS AND BREEDING AND COLORS OH WOW THIS GAME IS GORGEOUS

Anyway, I also have a Tumblr called whosaidsealscantfly. You can get a general idea of what my interests are, but if you don't feel like checking it out I like Anime, Roosterteeth, RWBY, butts, Musicals, Homestuck, Bioshock, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, etc.

I also have a history of being a roleplayer so maybe I can roleplay a couple of times??Hopefully????? But I'm so glad to be here, so far everyone is super duper nice, and I hope to make tons of friends here! (^.=.^)
puella_magi_madoka_magica_signature_by_blueangel06661-d4m7h93.png
@TheFlyingSeal
Hey there, welcome! I am pretty new here mysef! Good to see a tumblr user on here, plus a roleplayer, haha~~ Anyone who claims to like butts on their introduction is pretty awesome in my book~~ What kind of roleplay do you like? :>
@TheFlyingSeal
Hey there, welcome! I am pretty new here mysef! Good to see a tumblr user on here, plus a roleplayer, haha~~ Anyone who claims to like butts on their introduction is pretty awesome in my book~~ What kind of roleplay do you like? :>
@Elihiri

Haha thank you! I am quite fond of butts. I'm actually not that picky with Roleplays but I really love fantasy genres! The only thing I dislike in roleplays is when everyone looks for a romance. like yo, you don't need a romance to have fun!

Granted, it going to happen and my characters have had a few romances here or there but I've been in a roleplay were everyone fought for a romance with this one guy. And it was like a Human Experiment Roleplay that was super cool but it was ruined by the sexy times and love circles.
@Elihiri

Haha thank you! I am quite fond of butts. I'm actually not that picky with Roleplays but I really love fantasy genres! The only thing I dislike in roleplays is when everyone looks for a romance. like yo, you don't need a romance to have fun!

Granted, it going to happen and my characters have had a few romances here or there but I've been in a roleplay were everyone fought for a romance with this one guy. And it was like a Human Experiment Roleplay that was super cool but it was ruined by the sexy times and love circles.
@TheFlyingSeal

Pfff, who wouldn't be? xD I love all kinds of genres, fantasy can be soo much fun~ And it's true, there doesn't have to be romance for a RP to be interesting! I'm not going to say I don't enjoy romance, however, but I like character development and awesome story ideas. Sometimes romance can get in the way of that!

Ohhh man, that sounds awful! Sounds like my experience with Gaia Online, geeeeeeez. :/
@TheFlyingSeal

Pfff, who wouldn't be? xD I love all kinds of genres, fantasy can be soo much fun~ And it's true, there doesn't have to be romance for a RP to be interesting! I'm not going to say I don't enjoy romance, however, but I like character development and awesome story ideas. Sometimes romance can get in the way of that!

Ohhh man, that sounds awful! Sounds like my experience with Gaia Online, geeeeeeez. :/
@Elihiri

you understand me. I absolutley ADORE character development, like I would spend years developing characters and what things they like or dislike. What makes them different between others, and what could improve their personal journey in the story. But then I would never write it haha. And yeah, I don't hate romance either! I just don't appreciate it when it's not needed but its still there. It's why I don't really like the Hunger Games as much as I could of.

Oh yeah, I've heard about stuff like that on Gaia. I personally have never been on there, I think I made an account but I never really did anything. But I have friends who used to go on there and they would complain about drama and stuff.
@Elihiri

you understand me. I absolutley ADORE character development, like I would spend years developing characters and what things they like or dislike. What makes them different between others, and what could improve their personal journey in the story. But then I would never write it haha. And yeah, I don't hate romance either! I just don't appreciate it when it's not needed but its still there. It's why I don't really like the Hunger Games as much as I could of.

Oh yeah, I've heard about stuff like that on Gaia. I personally have never been on there, I think I made an account but I never really did anything. But I have friends who used to go on there and they would complain about drama and stuff.
@TheFlyingSeal

Pfff, haha. Yes, that is pretty much my favorite part of making characters. That, and plotting, haha. Unnecessary romance is the bane of so many young adult novels these days. xD

Blurgh, it's been a while since I've gone on Gaia but I still remember it, with a distinct lack of fondness. Do you play any other pet sites~? :3
@TheFlyingSeal

Pfff, haha. Yes, that is pretty much my favorite part of making characters. That, and plotting, haha. Unnecessary romance is the bane of so many young adult novels these days. xD

Blurgh, it's been a while since I've gone on Gaia but I still remember it, with a distinct lack of fondness. Do you play any other pet sites~? :3
@Elihiri

Sadly they are umu

Yeah same with a forums I used to go on called Darkspyro.net. Except I have more fondess for that site because I kinda grew up on it and I have a skype group with a bunch of my friends from there. Other than Neopets not really. I signed up for Dragon Cave once and I got so confused that I gave up in frustration and left. I think I couldn't get an egg so I couldn't start breeding.
@Elihiri

Sadly they are umu

Yeah same with a forums I used to go on called Darkspyro.net. Except I have more fondess for that site because I kinda grew up on it and I have a skype group with a bunch of my friends from there. Other than Neopets not really. I signed up for Dragon Cave once and I got so confused that I gave up in frustration and left. I think I couldn't get an egg so I couldn't start breeding.
@TheFlyingSeal
Yuck :C Haha, I'm terrible at pet/breeding sites ohmygosh... I will likely do as poorly on here but I don't even care! This place is already so awesome and I am so in love with the variety of dragons....
@TheFlyingSeal
Yuck :C Haha, I'm terrible at pet/breeding sites ohmygosh... I will likely do as poorly on here but I don't even care! This place is already so awesome and I am so in love with the variety of dragons....
@Elihiri

This one looks fairly easy! I love the help they give instead of leaving us in the dark, so I think we'll both do fine.
Also a lot of the users here are SUPER nice and actually makes me want to interact more on the forums. I'm super in love with the color variety, the patterns, the neat dragon breeds. Gosh this is just designer heaven for me!
@Elihiri

This one looks fairly easy! I love the help they give instead of leaving us in the dark, so I think we'll both do fine.
Also a lot of the users here are SUPER nice and actually makes me want to interact more on the forums. I'm super in love with the color variety, the patterns, the neat dragon breeds. Gosh this is just designer heaven for me!
@TheFlyingSeal
That's what I've been thinking too - or at least, that it will be less challenging/time-consuming than other sites~

I know! It's such a relief to find such a great community here already! Ughhh, I am so in love with each and every dragon it's ridiculous!
@TheFlyingSeal
That's what I've been thinking too - or at least, that it will be less challenging/time-consuming than other sites~

I know! It's such a relief to find such a great community here already! Ughhh, I am so in love with each and every dragon it's ridiculous!