Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | **Cell block tango** [CLOSED]
[center][emoji=ice rune size=2][emoji=snowflake size=2][emoji=snowflake size=2][emoji=snowflake size=2][emoji=ice rune size=2][/center]
I'll finish re-coding this one day
[center][emoji=ice rune size=2][emoji=snowflake size=2][emoji=snowflake size=2][emoji=snowflake size=2][emoji=ice rune size=2][/center]
[center][emoji=ice rune size=2][emoji=snowflake size=2][emoji=snowflake size=2][emoji=snowflake size=2][emoji=ice rune size=2][/center] last bump of the night

last bump of the night
Free bump for you!
If only I had more lairspace I'd love to take in the Imperial girl with Capsule (#60789966). Darn lair expansions being too expensive for me right now :l
Free bump for you!
If only I had more lairspace I'd love to take in the Imperial girl with Capsule (#60789966). Darn lair expansions being too expensive for me right now :l
maGaaTX.png TI0OYbZ.png
@Rainchild Ah thankyou! And I feel that, theirs to many cute dragons around here we are all condemned to never have lair space <3 but thankyou and I hope you have a great day!~
@Rainchild Ah thankyou! And I feel that, theirs to many cute dragons around here we are all condemned to never have lair space <3 but thankyou and I hope you have a great day!~
@N8DDLES This is such a cool concept for a temp hatchery!

Could I possibly snag #60837951 ? And also be put on the pinglist for the next time you do one of these?

I'd also love to be affiliates if you're open to that.
@N8DDLES This is such a cool concept for a temp hatchery!

Could I possibly snag #60837951 ? And also be put on the pinglist for the next time you do one of these?

I'd also love to be affiliates if you're open to that.
5Ywetp5.gif