Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/ Brambleheart
@Brambleheart
@Brambleheart
It was a sunny day as a line of trees in the middle of nowhere kept shaking. Apple fruit of a different color dropped to ground along with acorns. A small herd of deer were collecting the fruit. "How many bags were getting again?" A small deer asked the dark brown stag. His white spots looked almost like paint. Spruce kept a clipboard in front of him "About sixty dozen. Possibly more if the other group finds these tree." He wore a light cloak on his back along with heavy bags.
It was a sunny day as a line of trees in the middle of nowhere kept shaking. Apple fruit of a different color dropped to ground along with acorns. A small herd of deer were collecting the fruit. "How many bags were getting again?" A small deer asked the dark brown stag. His white spots looked almost like paint. Spruce kept a clipboard in front of him "About sixty dozen. Possibly more if the other group finds these tree." He wore a light cloak on his back along with heavy bags.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
The noise of shaking tree branches masked the soft crunch of grass as a quick figure dashed forward raised his bow and aimed at the deer, as he drew back an arrow of magic manifested. Before the hunter could fire a second figure appeared seeming to step out of the shadow of the hunter appeared and jerked the bow out of the hunters hands. Fengari sighed and dropped the bow in his hand and let it disappear into the shadows then started to half drag his best and human friend a safe distance away from the deer. The hot headed hunter flailed wildly and shouted at him seeming unaware of the fact Fengari was a god of death, Fengari sighed why couldn’t this human friend of his see the bags the deer carried? Or even the fact that the cloaked deer had quite a good feel of magic?
The noise of shaking tree branches masked the soft crunch of grass as a quick figure dashed forward raised his bow and aimed at the deer, as he drew back an arrow of magic manifested. Before the hunter could fire a second figure appeared seeming to step out of the shadow of the hunter appeared and jerked the bow out of the hunters hands. Fengari sighed and dropped the bow in his hand and let it disappear into the shadows then started to half drag his best and human friend a safe distance away from the deer. The hot headed hunter flailed wildly and shouted at him seeming unaware of the fact Fengari was a god of death, Fengari sighed why couldn’t this human friend of his see the bags the deer carried? Or even the fact that the cloaked deer had quite a good feel of magic?
When the herd filled up all their bags a portal appeared. Spruce watched the others go through. About to head back to the mansion one of the stags stopped him. "Spruce I think someone is here." The other stag seemed nervous. "We're fine. I already checked this area. But if you like we can look again." Spruce waited for a minute before following him. They went back to the trees with their antlers glowing lightly. Just for defense since this wasn't a hunting herd. Looking in a random direction he felt some strong magic. Walking that way Spruce but a barrier around himself.
When the herd filled up all their bags a portal appeared. Spruce watched the others go through. About to head back to the mansion one of the stags stopped him. "Spruce I think someone is here." The other stag seemed nervous. "We're fine. I already checked this area. But if you like we can look again." Spruce waited for a minute before following him. They went back to the trees with their antlers glowing lightly. Just for defense since this wasn't a hunting herd. Looking in a random direction he felt some strong magic. Walking that way Spruce but a barrier around himself.
They’re coming. Fengari was perched on the lower branches of one of trees his friend Jian was concealed with strong magic, once Jian had realized that the deer he tried to hunt where strange his bow was returned to him and he watched from the shadows as Fengari gracefully landed on the ground as one of the deer entered the clearing. Fengari smiled pleasantly at the deer, “I’m sorry for any inconvenience my friend might have caused if that’s why your here.” Despite the pleasant smile his voice was cold.
They’re coming. Fengari was perched on the lower branches of one of trees his friend Jian was concealed with strong magic, once Jian had realized that the deer he tried to hunt where strange his bow was returned to him and he watched from the shadows as Fengari gracefully landed on the ground as one of the deer entered the clearing. Fengari smiled pleasantly at the deer, “I’m sorry for any inconvenience my friend might have caused if that’s why your here.” Despite the pleasant smile his voice was cold.
A spear of ice was near his face. Spruce stayed where he was as he was startled. Friend?! There's two of them? Making three ice spears near him Spruce sent a quick message to the other deer. Looking at this guy he wondered if that friend was close by. "What do you mean by inconvenience? What was your friend doing?" Spruce would have asked more but the message he got distracted him. The other was getting two others to back him up. Probably would take a minute. Hopefully this situation doesn't escalate.
A spear of ice was near his face. Spruce stayed where he was as he was startled. Friend?! There's two of them? Making three ice spears near him Spruce sent a quick message to the other deer. Looking at this guy he wondered if that friend was close by. "What do you mean by inconvenience? What was your friend doing?" Spruce would have asked more but the message he got distracted him. The other was getting two others to back him up. Probably would take a minute. Hopefully this situation doesn't escalate.
“If you didn’t notice you probably weren’t inconvenienced.” As Fengari saw the ice spears form he sighed “I don’t mean to cause any trouble just to offer an apology.” Fengari really didn’t want to fight the deer, he could sense that the deer had strong magic and that the deer was part of a deity’s herd. Still he prepared to cast magic as he sensed the coming of other presences.
“If you didn’t notice you probably weren’t inconvenienced.” As Fengari saw the ice spears form he sighed “I don’t mean to cause any trouble just to offer an apology.” Fengari really didn’t want to fight the deer, he could sense that the deer had strong magic and that the deer was part of a deity’s herd. Still he prepared to cast magic as he sensed the coming of other presences.