Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 108 109
@MeratahsBleau sorry for the lateness! Leviathan is a good name I think.
@MeratahsBleau sorry for the lateness! Leviathan is a good name I think.
@madeleinee 1st picker @Nerilka 2nd picker Cygnus + Quartz 3 eggs has hatched 2male 1 female Please pick one and provide a name Please don't write their code Male 1 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60791043] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607911/60791043_350.png[/img] [/url] Female [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60791044] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607911/60791044_350.png[/img] [/url] Male 2 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60791045] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607911/60791045_350.png[/img] [/url]
@madeleinee 1st picker
@Nerilka 2nd picker
Cygnus + Quartz 3 eggs has hatched

2male 1 female

Please pick one and provide a name

Please don't write their code

Male 1

60791043_350.png

Female

60791044_350.png

Male 2

60791045_350.png

Just a note I'll be updating the rules today....
Just a note I'll be updating the rules today....
Old rules vs. New rules [quote name="MeratahsBleau" date="2019-12-29 00:38:07" ] [b]I have so many pairs that I've decided to let others have an opportunity for a free dragon. (they are all free to pick from except for warriors and dergies these are offlimits) [emoji=coatl confused size=1] [color=purple]So thought of the different ship forums and the most of my dragon are RTB so... [/color] You pick one couple from my first tab, there are 5 pages to chose from, the couples are either under or beside each other and I put them on a nest, you have first go when the eggs hatch. If they have a one egg you'll get the baby anyway. [color=red]One exception is if the dragon has primal eyes or multigaze[/color][/b] [b][color = blue]Would be nice with those who are RTB so I can put nests over faster ^_^[/color] Pretty simple right ? [/b] [b][color=green]Here are some rules: [/color] 1. New edit (2nd april 2020) Max of 1 times over a month. Let others have opportunity to get a dragon too. 2. If there is 3+ eggs there will be a 1st and 2nd picker. Otherwise I would be too generous ;) 3. No mixing pairs, as said they are fixed and I am not interested in mixing them up. 4. If the pair you are interested in are on an already existing [color=red]nest[/color] one that I put over myself. I may be persuaded to let you chose from the nest but it wont be first pick. 5. Their might be some of the dragons you'll have to wait for, one of the main reasons will be because of long cooldown. 6. I can't prevent you from exalting a derg from me but I do ask you provide them with a name as dragons won't leave my lair without one. I of course hope that you want these dragons to keep and not to just sell them when given for free. Sidenote: Dragons that have been given away are always welcome back home. 7. New rule: I will hold hatchlings up to 1 week if they haven't been collected by then they will be sold. For my lairs sake so I don't have dragons taking up space. 8. New rule (again) If there is a 1st and 2nd picker and the 1st picker hasn't responded to the thread in 3 days, they will be bumped down to 2nd picker so that the 2nd picker gets to be 1st picker. If there are people on waitlist for the same nest and the original 1st picker is still offline for over 1 week I will be tagging the next in line for that nest. I cant keep holding onto dragons if people decide to take a break/stop playing for a while as I have a new nest everyday. [/b] [center][b][color=pink]This way I get structure over my nests and you get a free dragon [emoji=coatl winking size=1] Win win for both parties [emoji=tundra love size=1] [emoji=spiral love size=1] [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] [emoji=mirror love size=1] [emoji=coatl love size=1] [emoji=gaoler love size=1][emoji=nocturne love size=1][/color][/b][/center] [/quote] [center][b][color=purple]Pick a fixed pair get a free hatchling [/color][/b] How to do this, you pick a couple from my Pair tab, Fx. SilverKnight and Darkmoon. All my males are on top and females under them are their mate. If a male and female are beside each other, chances are they are a pair. Other indications are the same colours or similar names. [b]Pretty simple right ? [color = blue]Would be nice with those who are RTB so I can put nests over faster ^_^[/color] [/b] [color=green][b]Here are some rules: [/b][/color] 1. You may pick 1 pair a month. 2. The amount of pickers are likewise: 1 egg = 1 picker 2 eggs = 1 picker 3 eggs = 2 pickers 4 eggs = 3 pickers 5 eggs = 3 pickers (unless there is a long list on that pair I will go for a 4th picker. [color=red][b]One exception is if the dragon has primal eyes or multigaze[/color][/b] Catch: If you really want an egg and there are only 3 eggs and you are 3rd picker, you may buy the last egg. 3. [b] NO MIXING PAIRS[/b] 4. Cooldowns take time please consider this when choosing a pair. 5. If a nest that you were interested is already over at the time you choose, with no pickers. Either you can choose the pair when their cooldown is over or buy the hatchling you want. 6. I can't prevent you from exalting a derg from me. But if you sell any of the free dragons I have let you adopt I wont let you use this thread again. All Dragons that have been given away are always welcome back home. 7. Dragons/hatchlings wont leave my lair without a name. 8. I will ping you when the nest goes over and when it hatches. If you are in doubt when your nest is up. There is a list stating which day a nest will be put over. 9. No need to ping me I am subscribed to the forum. 10.For users on waitlist: If you are 1st picker and 3 days pass without a respons, 2nd picker will become 1st picker. If a week passes with no response, those on waitlist will be contacted and the orginal 1st picker will loose any oppurtunity to get a hatchling from the nest and will have to wait for next cooldown or buy. You'll get a week to respond. Then all dragons will be put for sale. [b]I cant and wont keep holding onto dragons if people decide to take a break/stop playing for a while as I have a new nest everyday. [/b] [/center] [center][b]Why so many rules?[/b] 1. Users have been using my thread for free fodder. 2. I don't earn anything from this and just having a dragon sitting for weeks sometimes months when I could have sold it is starting to get old. 3. Users that have disappeared and think when they come back they have the right to still get a hatchling.[/center] [center][emoji=tundra love size=1] [emoji=spiral love size=1] [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] [emoji=mirror love size=1] [emoji=coatl love size=1] [emoji=gaoler love size=1][emoji=nocturne love size=1][/center]
Old rules vs. New rules
MeratahsBleau wrote on 2019-12-29 00:38:07:
I have so many pairs that I've decided to let others have an opportunity for a free dragon.
(they are all free to pick from except for warriors and dergies these are offlimits)

So thought of the different ship forums and the most of my dragon are RTB so...

You pick one couple from my first tab, there are 5 pages to chose from, the couples are either under or beside each other and I put them on a nest, you have first go when the eggs hatch.

If they have a one egg you'll get the baby anyway.

One exception is if the dragon has primal eyes or multigaze

Would be nice with those who are RTB so I can put nests over faster ^_^

Pretty simple right ?

Here are some rules:

1. New edit (2nd april 2020)
Max of 1 times over a month. Let others have opportunity to get a dragon too.

2. If there is 3+ eggs there will be a 1st and 2nd picker.

Otherwise I would be too generous ;)

3. No mixing pairs, as said they are fixed and I am not interested in mixing them up.

4. If the pair you are interested in are on an already existing nest one that I put over myself. I may be persuaded to let you chose from the nest but it wont be first pick.

5. Their might be some of the dragons you'll have to wait for, one of the main reasons will be because of long cooldown.

6. I can't prevent you from exalting a derg from me but I do ask you provide them with a name as dragons won't leave my lair without one.

I of course hope that you want these dragons to keep and not to just sell them when given for free.

Sidenote:
Dragons that have been given away are always welcome back home.

7. New rule: I will hold hatchlings up to 1 week if they haven't been collected by then they will be sold. For my lairs sake so I don't have dragons taking up space.

8. New rule (again) If there is a 1st and 2nd picker and the 1st picker hasn't responded to the thread in 3 days, they will be bumped down to 2nd picker so that the 2nd picker gets to be 1st picker.
If there are people on waitlist for the same nest and the original 1st picker is still offline for over 1 week I will be tagging the next in line for that nest.

I cant keep holding onto dragons if people decide to take a break/stop playing for a while as I have a new nest everyday.

This way I get structure over my nests and you get a free dragon

Win win for both parties

Pick a fixed pair get a free hatchling

How to do this, you pick a couple from my Pair tab, Fx. SilverKnight and Darkmoon.

All my males are on top and females under them are their mate.

If a male and female are beside each other, chances are they are a pair.
Other indications are the same colours or similar names.

Pretty simple right ?

Would be nice with those who are RTB so I can put nests over faster ^_^

Here are some rules:

1. You may pick 1 pair a month.

2. The amount of pickers are likewise:

1 egg = 1 picker
2 eggs = 1 picker
3 eggs = 2 pickers
4 eggs = 3 pickers
5 eggs = 3 pickers
(unless there is a long list on that pair I will go for a 4th picker.

One exception is if the dragon has primal eyes or multigaze

Catch: If you really want an egg and there are only 3 eggs and you are 3rd picker, you may buy the last egg.

3. NO MIXING PAIRS

4. Cooldowns take time please consider this when choosing a pair.

5. If a nest that you were interested is already over at the time you choose, with no pickers.
Either you can choose the pair when their cooldown is over or buy the hatchling you want.

6. I can't prevent you from exalting a derg from me.
But if you sell any of the free dragons I have let you adopt I wont let you use this thread again.
All Dragons that have been given away are always welcome back home.

7. Dragons/hatchlings wont leave my lair without a name.

8. I will ping you when the nest goes over and when it hatches.
If you are in doubt when your nest is up.
There is a list stating which day a nest will be put over.

9. No need to ping me I am subscribed to the forum.

10.For users on waitlist:

If you are 1st picker and 3 days pass without a respons, 2nd picker will become 1st picker.
If a week passes with no response, those on waitlist will be contacted and the orginal 1st picker will loose any oppurtunity to get a hatchling from the nest and will have to wait for next cooldown or buy.
You'll get a week to respond.
Then all dragons will be put for sale.

I cant and wont keep holding onto dragons if people decide to take a break/stop playing for a while as I have a new nest everyday.
Why so many rules?

1. Users have been using my thread for free fodder.
2. I don't earn anything from this and just having a dragon sitting for weeks sometimes months when I could have sold it is starting to get old.
3. Users that have disappeared and think when they come back they have the right to still get a hatchling.
@MeratahsBleau If Arthur and Heather are a pair, I would like a hatchling from them if possible.

Thank you for tagging me, you have very pretty dragons.
@MeratahsBleau If Arthur and Heather are a pair, I would like a hatchling from them if possible.

Thank you for tagging me, you have very pretty dragons.
Ued3cu6.png
Aww thx for tagging me, ur 2 sweet <3
Aww thx for tagging me, ur 2 sweet <3
tysm for tagging me!! correct me if im doing this wrong, but id be interested in an egg from ion and ionsela? you have so many gorgeous dragons, this is very lovely
tysm for tagging me!! correct me if im doing this wrong, but id be interested in an egg from ion and ionsela? you have so many gorgeous dragons, this is very lovely
21 - it/its - FR +3

imageedit_10_2894138906.png
Hi! Thanks so much for the tag!

I’d like to request a hatchling of Radian and Mella if that’s alright?

Hi! Thanks so much for the tag!

I’d like to request a hatchling of Radian and Mella if that’s alright?

vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
@MeratahsBleau Sorry for the late reply! I'd love to have this lovely lad :D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60791045] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607911/60791045_350.png[/img] [/url] aka: Male 2
@MeratahsBleau
Sorry for the late reply! I'd love to have this lovely lad :D

60791045_350.png

aka: Male 2
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png

tumblr_inline_oki65yViEP1tfmvub_100.png
^^ I'll name him Violet
^^ I'll name him Violet
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png

tumblr_inline_oki65yViEP1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 108 109