Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | TG XXY Coatl reserves :)
[center][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/mw5lw9.png[/img][/center] [center]This lovely pair is going to be able to breed in 34 days[/center] I'm putting up reserves for everyone who wants a gorgeous Midnight Iri/Midnight Shimmer/Ice Circuit Coatl! They'll have Ice eyes, I found a nest!! - Thanks Bim [s]Currently they're going to have Green eyes, just so you know.[/s] I'm opening up 4 slots BUT this means you might have to wait a little longer if my nest has less eggs. I ask 50k/reserve and another 50k upon hatching. Nature members get disscount. Ping me please [u][b]Slots:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]BlueKnightHawk [*] [*] [*] [/LIST]
mw5lw9.png
This lovely pair is going to be able to breed in 34 days

I'm putting up reserves for everyone who wants a gorgeous Midnight Iri/Midnight Shimmer/Ice Circuit Coatl!

They'll have Ice eyes, I found a nest!! - Thanks Bim
Currently they're going to have Green eyes, just so you know.
I'm opening up 4 slots BUT this means you might have to wait a little longer if my nest has less eggs.

I ask 50k/reserve and another 50k upon hatching.
Nature members get disscount.

Ping me please

Slots:
  • BlueKnightHawk
@Ivana
I know this is really silly since this treasure just came from you, but would I be able to reserve one?

Also, my boyfriend has an Ice account if you needed a nest to get the Ice eyes. I can ask him and I'm pretty sure he will be fine with it.
@Ivana
I know this is really silly since this treasure just came from you, but would I be able to reserve one?

Also, my boyfriend has an Ice account if you needed a nest to get the Ice eyes. I can ask him and I'm pretty sure he will be fine with it.
@BlueKnightHawk
I don't mind the treasure coming back to me one way or another LOL

I already have someone who is willing to lend me a nest :) But it's sweet of you to offer!
@BlueKnightHawk
I don't mind the treasure coming back to me one way or another LOL

I already have someone who is willing to lend me a nest :) But it's sweet of you to offer!