Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 20,714 - Welcome!
1 2 3 4 5
Including some outstanding registration confirmations, our total new user count comes to 20,714.
Including some outstanding registration confirmations, our total new user count comes to 20,714.
Congrats FR! :D And welcome new players! :D
Congrats FR! :D And welcome new players! :D
Woo! More people! Welcome to new people =D
Woo! More people! Welcome to new people =D
Hey there! I'm new, so what can I do for my first day? Breeding takes a couple of days :P
Hey there! I'm new, so what can I do for my first day? Breeding takes a couple of days :P
@SweetSushi

Visit your Flight's message board and introduce yourself! Lots of activites have been planned for new members :).
@SweetSushi

Visit your Flight's message board and introduce yourself! Lots of activites have been planned for new members :).
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
@Sweetsushi, we also have Fairgrounds and the Scrying Workshop where you can play around and see what kind of dragon you'd like to breed or purchase/trade for. You can see all the genes, breeds, and color options available on site.
@Sweetsushi, we also have Fairgrounds and the Scrying Workshop where you can play around and see what kind of dragon you'd like to breed or purchase/trade for. You can see all the genes, breeds, and color options available on site.
20k? O.o holy. Imagine what will happen to this place once registrations are open permanently...

Welcome, new players! :D
20k? O.o holy. Imagine what will happen to this place once registrations are open permanently...

Welcome, new players! :D
Whoa.. Welcome, everyone :D
Whoa.. Welcome, everyone :D
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
Again? The last time 20 000 new members joined us too. FR is making a name, they just keep coming. Welcome, all you new dragon lovers!^^

Spread the addiction word!
Again? The last time 20 000 new members joined us too. FR is making a name, they just keep coming. Welcome, all you new dragon lovers!^^

Spread the addiction word!
FRclanbanner_zps949255a9.jpg
Welcome all!
Welcome all!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3 4 5