Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for 1x1 partners -
Been a while (probably like a year tbh if not more) since I've checked FR for roleplays and I've been in a writing mood lately, hence gonna toss a search thread out again!

No real requirements other than that you must be 18+ if we cover any sensitive or NSFW topics. If we roleplay here, we must stick to FR rules so that shouldn't be a issue I guess. I'd prefer you to be somewhat literate (I consider myself lazy lit, if titles like that are even a thing anymore?) and able to form decent paragraphs. Basically, what you give me, I'll give you. Examples of my roleplaying style are here - https://sta.sh/25v64weedhn

I'm open to roleplaying on here, however my preferred platform is Discord. Reach me there at Iltaniel#5808.

-

Now, in order of what I'm most currently feeling -

Destiny/Destiny 2
Characters I'll play for you - Pretty much anyone (I mean maybe not Calus) & OCs
Ideas - Let me play my Ahamkara boi in hiding and I'm your best friend forever

Tolkien's Hobbit & LOTR
Characters I'll play for you - Thranduil, Elrond, Legolas, Aragorn, Arwen, Kili, maybe Thorin & OCs
Ideas - None but my favorite still! About to start reading the Silmarillion, wish me luck

Game of Thrones/ASOIAF
Characters I'll play for you - Pretty much anyone & OCs
Ideas - Let's fix that series ending please! Starting with actual ice dragons in the Wall and the Others actually being important

The Witcher
Characters I'll play for you - Anyone, only have experience with Geralt though & OCs
Ideas - None currently. Just finished the Netflix show, have played the games and am restarting the third

Star Wars
Characters I'll play for you - Pretty much anyone (except Hux) & OCs
Ideas - Either let's fix that TLJ ending, or have fun with our own characters!

Characters I'll play for you - Katara, Zuko, Aang, Azula & OCs
Ideas - Romance, an AU, and some cool looking action scenes maybe

Tiger's Curse
Characters I'll play for you - Kishan, Ren & OCs
Ideas - No one even knows what this is but I love my boys Ren and Kishan, maybe an AU or alternate ending to the novels

Elder Scrolls
Characters I'll play for you - OCs only
Ideas - Put up with my dragon priest character hunting your dragonborn, an eventual blossoming romance and I'll do whatever you want

Inheritance Cycle
Characters I'll play for you - Eragon, Arya & OCs
Ideas - Running around with bonded dragons, maybe some romance here and there. What else do we need?

Marvel
Characters I'll pay for you - I'll try anyone & OCs
Ideas - None really, I'm down to try anything

-

Thanks for reading!
Been a while (probably like a year tbh if not more) since I've checked FR for roleplays and I've been in a writing mood lately, hence gonna toss a search thread out again!

No real requirements other than that you must be 18+ if we cover any sensitive or NSFW topics. If we roleplay here, we must stick to FR rules so that shouldn't be a issue I guess. I'd prefer you to be somewhat literate (I consider myself lazy lit, if titles like that are even a thing anymore?) and able to form decent paragraphs. Basically, what you give me, I'll give you. Examples of my roleplaying style are here - https://sta.sh/25v64weedhn

I'm open to roleplaying on here, however my preferred platform is Discord. Reach me there at Iltaniel#5808.

-

Now, in order of what I'm most currently feeling -

Destiny/Destiny 2
Characters I'll play for you - Pretty much anyone (I mean maybe not Calus) & OCs
Ideas - Let me play my Ahamkara boi in hiding and I'm your best friend forever

Tolkien's Hobbit & LOTR
Characters I'll play for you - Thranduil, Elrond, Legolas, Aragorn, Arwen, Kili, maybe Thorin & OCs
Ideas - None but my favorite still! About to start reading the Silmarillion, wish me luck

Game of Thrones/ASOIAF
Characters I'll play for you - Pretty much anyone & OCs
Ideas - Let's fix that series ending please! Starting with actual ice dragons in the Wall and the Others actually being important

The Witcher
Characters I'll play for you - Anyone, only have experience with Geralt though & OCs
Ideas - None currently. Just finished the Netflix show, have played the games and am restarting the third

Star Wars
Characters I'll play for you - Pretty much anyone (except Hux) & OCs
Ideas - Either let's fix that TLJ ending, or have fun with our own characters!

Characters I'll play for you - Katara, Zuko, Aang, Azula & OCs
Ideas - Romance, an AU, and some cool looking action scenes maybe

Tiger's Curse
Characters I'll play for you - Kishan, Ren & OCs
Ideas - No one even knows what this is but I love my boys Ren and Kishan, maybe an AU or alternate ending to the novels

Elder Scrolls
Characters I'll play for you - OCs only
Ideas - Put up with my dragon priest character hunting your dragonborn, an eventual blossoming romance and I'll do whatever you want

Inheritance Cycle
Characters I'll play for you - Eragon, Arya & OCs
Ideas - Running around with bonded dragons, maybe some romance here and there. What else do we need?

Marvel
Characters I'll pay for you - I'll try anyone & OCs
Ideas - None really, I'm down to try anything

-

Thanks for reading!
ezgif_com_resize_by_equestriennes-dcklb5g.gif flyingchanges . she/her . commissions open
I have a couple ideas for ATLA if you want to hear them, they're purely OC based
I have a couple ideas for ATLA if you want to hear them, they're purely OC based
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
Hey, there! I sent you a friend request on Discord. I'd be interested in a SOIAF role play, but I thought we might discuss it there? I'm Peryton#2231 :)
Hey, there! I sent you a friend request on Discord. I'd be interested in a SOIAF role play, but I thought we might discuss it there? I'm Peryton#2231 :)
hu72dVR.png
@RoxasXAxelXXion - I'd love to hear them! Been too long since I've done anything ATLA. Feel free to shoot me a DM or contact me on discord, whichever you'd prefer!<3

& not pinging you Northrend because you contacted me on Discord~
@RoxasXAxelXXion - I'd love to hear them! Been too long since I've done anything ATLA. Feel free to shoot me a DM or contact me on discord, whichever you'd prefer!<3

& not pinging you Northrend because you contacted me on Discord~
ezgif_com_resize_by_equestriennes-dcklb5g.gif flyingchanges . she/her . commissions open
I've added you on discord!
I've added you on discord!
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
@FlyingChanges I'd be down for an Eragon rp
@FlyingChanges I'd be down for an Eragon rp
Please click me! --->Je4NL.gifB4Clp.gifd0nrs.gif
j2jzu.gifJALzR.gif
FFB-Signature.pngie1SY.gif
Bumping! If we were talking and dropped on my end I'm so sorry, it's been a bit of a rough patch lately. Please DM me again if you want to continue<3
Bumping! If we were talking and dropped on my end I'm so sorry, it's been a bit of a rough patch lately. Please DM me again if you want to continue<3
^
^
^
^
@FlyingChanges hey! I don’t know if your still open but would you be interested in doing a marvel Rp? If so I’ll contact you over discord and we can discuss a plot there.
@FlyingChanges hey! I don’t know if your still open but would you be interested in doing a marvel Rp? If so I’ll contact you over discord and we can discuss a plot there.
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png