Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I'll Buy YOU a Dragon...
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 507 508
@Sterlingstars

option 1 please!

next one's on me!
@Sterlingstars

option 1 please!

next one's on me!
Button1.png
@csp57222501 (man that was a long type XD)
option 1 please!

person below, let me get you a new baby!!
@csp57222501 (man that was a long type XD)
option 1 please!

person below, let me get you a new baby!!
3a91cedabe354d905736cf4f15c5a0c1b3b150d7.gif lance | they/them
achtung, baby!
hi i like my girlfriend and
setting things on fire.
@Lancee

ur lair aesthetic is jumping all over the place... should I just buy you what I think would look good in ur lair?
@Lancee

ur lair aesthetic is jumping all over the place... should I just buy you what I think would look good in ur lair?
Button1.png
@Lancee
Option 3 please! I would like a male imperial that looks like the element of Wind in FR. He doesn't have to actually be of the wind element, just look like it.

Person below me, let me buy you a new dragon!
@Lancee
Option 3 please! I would like a male imperial that looks like the element of Wind in FR. He doesn't have to actually be of the wind element, just look like it.

Person below me, let me buy you a new dragon!
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
@vindigo
option 3 Please
I would like an all white dragon, all genes are basic and has either innocent eyes, rare eyes, uncommon eyes, unusual or common and preferably not an ancient, snapper, imperial, guardian or bogsneak and the element is not plague, or fire
Thank you!

Next user I would love to buy you a dragon :D
@vindigo
option 3 Please
I would like an all white dragon, all genes are basic and has either innocent eyes, rare eyes, uncommon eyes, unusual or common and preferably not an ancient, snapper, imperial, guardian or bogsneak and the element is not plague, or fire
Thank you!

@lollipopm Option 3 please! Could you buy me this dragon please? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34758323] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347584/34758323_350.png[/img] [/url] Person below me, let me buy you a dragon!
@lollipopm
Option 3 please! Could you buy me this dragon please?

34758323_350.png

Person below me, let me buy you a dragon!
@zebrasarelit
Option 1 please!
To the person below me, it would be my pleasure to buy you a dragon.
@zebrasarelit
Option 1 please!
To the person below me, it would be my pleasure to buy you a dragon.
@MuchDregs
option 3 Please
I would like an all white dragon, all genes are basic and has either innocent eyes, rare eyes, uncommon eyes, unusual or common and preferably not an ancient, snapper, imperial, guardian, Tundra or bogsneak and the element is not plague, or fire
Thank you!

@MuchDregs
option 3 Please
I would like an all white dragon, all genes are basic and has either innocent eyes, rare eyes, uncommon eyes, unusual or common and preferably not an ancient, snapper, imperial, guardian, Tundra or bogsneak and the element is not plague, or fire
Thank you!

Hello I hope everyone had a nice week weekend. @lolipopm I would like option 1 please. I'll gladly buy a dragon for the next dragon lover. :)
Hello I hope everyone had a nice week weekend. @lolipopm I would like option 1 please. I'll gladly buy a dragon for the next dragon lover. :)
@PhoenixMBurns

option 1 please <3
@PhoenixMBurns

option 1 please <3
A8-E86-CF1-8-D43-4989-99-**-41-B9566-A9958.jpg
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 507 508