Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Aten's FREE Item + Dragon Shop!**
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 345 346
@Aten
Could I have the dented pauldrons and the 2 leather wraps?
@Aten
Could I have the dented pauldrons and the 2 leather wraps?
Could I please have the Leaf bolt and Blazing slash? @Aten
Could I please have the Leaf bolt and Blazing slash? @Aten
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@Aten

Can I have a set of runes for achievement? Thank you again for letting me borrow the dolls for the achievement. XD
@Aten

Can I have a set of runes for achievement? Thank you again for letting me borrow the dolls for the achievement. XD
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
@Aten

Would you be willing to send me the rune set for the achievement please?
@Aten

Would you be willing to send me the rune set for the achievement please?
water-banner-3_zps1eafde0d.gif
@Aten

hello i am interested in the slime familiar pls
@Aten

hello i am interested in the slime familiar pls
uw3nPsd.png
@Aten

Is the Wildwood Owl familiar still available? owo
@Aten

Is the Wildwood Owl familiar still available? owo
Can I have 1 black/white king and queen please.
Can I have 1 black/white king and queen please.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
@Aten Could i get the Worth Something Someday set?just for the achivement
@Aten Could i get the Worth Something Someday set?just for the achivement
@Aten
Can I have a black king? thank you! I have plenty of all of the other pieces, so if you need any of those to make another set let me know and I'll send you them.

Can I also have the Worth Something Someday set & In Tune With The Runes set for the achievements? thank you! I'll make sure to return them ASAP once I get the achievements.
@Aten
Can I have a black king? thank you! I have plenty of all of the other pieces, so if you need any of those to make another set let me know and I'll send you them.

Can I also have the Worth Something Someday set & In Tune With The Runes set for the achievements? thank you! I'll make sure to return them ASAP once I get the achievements.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Aten Just thought I'd pop in and say that it's probably not the nicest of things to give something to Demoness, I know that sounds really nasty but they've been scamming a lot of people in item trades (including myself) and have been reported a few times accordingly too. They're just not a nice person, it seems.
@Aten Just thought I'd pop in and say that it's probably not the nicest of things to give something to Demoness, I know that sounds really nasty but they've been scamming a lot of people in item trades (including myself) and have been reported a few times accordingly too. They're just not a nice person, it seems.
kbqBOtG.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 345 346