Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing Help needed
Heylo,

been gone for quite some time (again lol). And got back to the never ending problem of too little lair space. So Im thinking about selling some dragons, usually Id just exalt or 1:1 trade them for something I want, but I was told some of them might be worth more as for 6 and 7 digit IDs and the dragons being really old. Like, properly old.
all would be sold w/o familiars/apparell etc. Id just like some pricing guidance/general rules/advice.

namely Im thinking about selling those (names linked to dragons profile):
Sorry for the bad names e.e. On the topic of names: are names valued anything here?

Asher
blackNwhite
Ica
Midnight
Shine
Nirvana
Obs
IcedBeauty
Crice
pinkinsh
Selly
Tom
Okapi

unnamed
ObBlaStone
unnamed2

Thanks for your guidance
Moro
Heylo,

been gone for quite some time (again lol). And got back to the never ending problem of too little lair space. So Im thinking about selling some dragons, usually Id just exalt or 1:1 trade them for something I want, but I was told some of them might be worth more as for 6 and 7 digit IDs and the dragons being really old. Like, properly old.
all would be sold w/o familiars/apparell etc. Id just like some pricing guidance/general rules/advice.

namely Im thinking about selling those (names linked to dragons profile):
Sorry for the bad names e.e. On the topic of names: are names valued anything here?

Asher
blackNwhite
Ica
Midnight
Shine
Nirvana
Obs
IcedBeauty
Crice
pinkinsh
Selly
Tom
Okapi

unnamed
ObBlaStone
unnamed2

Thanks for your guidance
Moro
@Kibo
for a lot of these, the old dragon collectors can give you a better idea on pricing then I can. the 6 digits will likely get some attention, as well as some of the lower 7 digits. there is also a pinglist for 7 digits that have IDs over 3 mil, but for anything beyond that your best bet is likely to check for similarly colors dragons on the ah
as for names, the only thing that really affects the price is if it's 2 letters
@Kibo
for a lot of these, the old dragon collectors can give you a better idea on pricing then I can. the 6 digits will likely get some attention, as well as some of the lower 7 digits. there is also a pinglist for 7 digits that have IDs over 3 mil, but for anything beyond that your best bet is likely to check for similarly colors dragons on the ah
as for names, the only thing that really affects the price is if it's 2 letters
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze: Thank you! :)
@SkyBlaze: Thank you! :)