Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any hype for Final Fantasy Vii Remake..?
1 2 3
@amura
Oh, that's super exciting! I prefer physical game copies so I also bought one from GameStop and luckily mines not closed yet. really hope you get to play it right away!

eeee I'm getting so pumped. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about zack but he's not the only thing I'm getting excited about. The original game was such an amazing experience and I can't wait to see how they've expanded the city of Midgar.
@amura
Oh, that's super exciting! I prefer physical game copies so I also bought one from GameStop and luckily mines not closed yet. really hope you get to play it right away!

eeee I'm getting so pumped. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about zack but he's not the only thing I'm getting excited about. The original game was such an amazing experience and I can't wait to see how they've expanded the city of Midgar.
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47389317e0c08975b69e19a90f4aaee41ccb1600fe&rid=giphy.gif

AO6x9Go.gifACOZFAh.png EiPW4qT.png AO6x9Go.gif
@Uzuka

Oooo, I just learned mine is opening up at 12. If I can pull myself away from the game long enough, I'll stop buy and get it. I just don't wanna wait in a long line. Last time I went there they were only allowing in 6 customers at a time. ._.

I'm so freaking excited. I just wanna get to the crossdressing part. Then I will try and go to sleep. Maybe. The demo was wonderful for learning a little of the game. You can do quite a lot. You can even react to the places. You can smash boxes, tumble over random stuff. So that'll end up being pretty spiffy. And the characters were PERFECT and I mean it. So I bet they did well with Zeck. :>
@Uzuka

Oooo, I just learned mine is opening up at 12. If I can pull myself away from the game long enough, I'll stop buy and get it. I just don't wanna wait in a long line. Last time I went there they were only allowing in 6 customers at a time. ._.

I'm so freaking excited. I just wanna get to the crossdressing part. Then I will try and go to sleep. Maybe. The demo was wonderful for learning a little of the game. You can do quite a lot. You can even react to the places. You can smash boxes, tumble over random stuff. So that'll end up being pretty spiffy. And the characters were PERFECT and I mean it. So I bet they did well with Zeck. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@amura

Ah yeah, I had to wait in line for animal crossing when I went to pick it up on release day. They had us stand outside the store because there could only be 8 people in it.

Oh I'm super excited about that as well. The original crossdressing part was such a funny experience and I'm hoping they made it all the better. I want to go into this completely blind so I didn't end up playing the demo at all but that's great to hear!

@amura

Ah yeah, I had to wait in line for animal crossing when I went to pick it up on release day. They had us stand outside the store because there could only be 8 people in it.

Oh I'm super excited about that as well. The original crossdressing part was such a funny experience and I'm hoping they made it all the better. I want to go into this completely blind so I didn't end up playing the demo at all but that's great to hear!

@Uzuka

Yup, that's exactly what they did with mine. And it was super cold that day, and I forgot my jacket.

I wanted to learn how to fight, so I could just pick up the game, and go. But yes, it was extremely impressive. They even had the same materia attached as they did in the original. And you could see the materia attached in Cloud's sword. So, I think they did it right. (And I just hope to dear lord that you can go into that place and get awkwardly into a tub with all those guys to get the undies. THAT would be total perfection.)
@Uzuka

Yup, that's exactly what they did with mine. And it was super cold that day, and I forgot my jacket.

I wanted to learn how to fight, so I could just pick up the game, and go. But yes, it was extremely impressive. They even had the same materia attached as they did in the original. And you could see the materia attached in Cloud's sword. So, I think they did it right. (And I just hope to dear lord that you can go into that place and get awkwardly into a tub with all those guys to get the undies. THAT would be total perfection.)
emVSLIq.png
SquishyPanda
@Amura

That sounds fantastic! I know they did all the different weapons (including the best weapon the nail bat) which is going to be great. I'm excited to see what other weapons they've brought to the table.
Oh my god I really hope they kept everything from that part. I really hope they do it justice because it was hilarious.
@Amura

That sounds fantastic! I know they did all the different weapons (including the best weapon the nail bat) which is going to be great. I'm excited to see what other weapons they've brought to the table.
Oh my god I really hope they kept everything from that part. I really hope they do it justice because it was hilarious.

@Uzuka

I think my favorite was the bouncy ball, but I'm a Yuffie lover.

I'm suuuper hopeful, I don't think they would go through the remaking of such a huge videogame and not do it justice when it really needs it But I'm an optimist.
@Uzuka

I think my favorite was the bouncy ball, but I'm a Yuffie lover.

I'm suuuper hopeful, I don't think they would go through the remaking of such a huge videogame and not do it justice when it really needs it But I'm an optimist.
emVSLIq.png
SquishyPanda
@Amura

aha I forgot about the bouncy ball--I haven't played the original in so long. Also Yuffie is great. My original party was Yuffie, Cid, and cloud. Because they have (from what Im aware of as) the least random limit breaks.

sorry I could talk about this game all night ;)
@Amura

aha I forgot about the bouncy ball--I haven't played the original in so long. Also Yuffie is great. My original party was Yuffie, Cid, and cloud. Because they have (from what Im aware of as) the least random limit breaks.

sorry I could talk about this game all night ;)

@Uzuka

I played the original not long ago. Just to get ready and refresh my memory. My party is usually Yuffie, Cloud, and Vincent. They've always worked for me. And I love Vincent's transformations. And Yuffie does epic damage once she hits a certain level.

Haha, me too. PM me if you like. I love having someone to race about this game to since I'm stuck at home with parents and they don't understand the epicness that is this game.
@Uzuka

I played the original not long ago. Just to get ready and refresh my memory. My party is usually Yuffie, Cloud, and Vincent. They've always worked for me. And I love Vincent's transformations. And Yuffie does epic damage once she hits a certain level.

Haha, me too. PM me if you like. I love having someone to race about this game to since I'm stuck at home with parents and they don't understand the epicness that is this game.
emVSLIq.png
SquishyPanda
*pops into thread after reading the title* henlo guys

@Amura @Uzuka

Yes. Yuffie is best girl.

I've used her in my main party since the earliest point in the game where you could actually get her. My main party was Cloud, Yuffie, and Aeris/Aerith (the latter of the three was replaced by Vincent after Disc 1 for...... pretty obvious reasons). I got the Ultimate Weapons and Level 4 Limit Break abilities for my three main guys, and I eventually beat the game after grinding until they were all around level 70-something

Edit: Even changed my avatar to one of my FFVII dergs for the occasion
*pops into thread after reading the title* henlo guys

@Amura @Uzuka

Yes. Yuffie is best girl.

I've used her in my main party since the earliest point in the game where you could actually get her. My main party was Cloud, Yuffie, and Aeris/Aerith (the latter of the three was replaced by Vincent after Disc 1 for...... pretty obvious reasons). I got the Ultimate Weapons and Level 4 Limit Break abilities for my three main guys, and I eventually beat the game after grinding until they were all around level 70-something

Edit: Even changed my avatar to one of my FFVII dergs for the occasion
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@Shiromori

That's great! I do love vincent he's great. My final save I had everyone around level 65 with the ultimate weapon, full limit break, and knights of the round. I never ended up getting the golden Chocobo but I did enjoy the races!
@Shiromori

That's great! I do love vincent he's great. My final save I had everyone around level 65 with the ultimate weapon, full limit break, and knights of the round. I never ended up getting the golden Chocobo but I did enjoy the races!

1 2 3