Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cold Blood Warmed Over (Closed for now)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@digipup There were two notes. One was a business card reading “Magic Tomes, Objects, and Spells! Sonnet’s Stories” at the bottom was an image of a mask that seemed to change shape every time you blinked, a watch, and a book. The other was a small note saying “wish to know more about the story? Come to the tree tonight”
@digipup There were two notes. One was a business card reading “Magic Tomes, Objects, and Spells! Sonnet’s Stories” at the bottom was an image of a mask that seemed to change shape every time you blinked, a watch, and a book. The other was a small note saying “wish to know more about the story? Come to the tree tonight”
Collector of Birds, Hoarder of Toys.
[ I think you guys are just too fast for me ;-; unfortunately I think I have to gracefully bow out for right now, I don't want to hold anybody back!

if someone wants to 1x1 or has something interesting to sell Diablerie, ping me please, I'll pop right back in :) ]

"That's all for now, thanks mate." Dia plunked several coins down on the counter after having counted them. "Tell your lady friend I might be back for lunch. My compliments to the baker." And with that she slipped away with a friendly tinkle of the door bell, back to her dimly lit alley where she'd spend the day with her sign: BUYING LOTS.

[ I think you guys are just too fast for me ;-; unfortunately I think I have to gracefully bow out for right now, I don't want to hold anybody back!

if someone wants to 1x1 or has something interesting to sell Diablerie, ping me please, I'll pop right back in :) ]

"That's all for now, thanks mate." Dia plunked several coins down on the counter after having counted them. "Tell your lady friend I might be back for lunch. My compliments to the baker." And with that she slipped away with a friendly tinkle of the door bell, back to her dimly lit alley where she'd spend the day with her sign: BUYING LOTS.

sCC2DUI.png
(( @thedivision Alright </3

@LordeGreydall @DancingSkye @Monrose @ComaFei On that note, though, I think I am going to implement a turn order -- for my sanity as much as everyone else's. I'll make it simple; we'll just go in the order of people as they joined. That means--

1. Me
2. LordeGreydall
3. DancingSkye
4. Monrose
5. ComaFei

Anyone who wants to be outside the turn order, like thedivision, can be on a ping-only basis, just say the word :) I am also totally happy to do 1v1 RPs as well.

I'll put this all in the OP. ))

"Mmm." Mordecai raised a brow. "Apparently the circus is arriving early. Tonight, in fact. That's... well. That was certainly an interesting way to advertise."
(( @thedivision Alright </3

@LordeGreydall @DancingSkye @Monrose @ComaFei On that note, though, I think I am going to implement a turn order -- for my sanity as much as everyone else's. I'll make it simple; we'll just go in the order of people as they joined. That means--

1. Me
2. LordeGreydall
3. DancingSkye
4. Monrose
5. ComaFei

Anyone who wants to be outside the turn order, like thedivision, can be on a ping-only basis, just say the word :) I am also totally happy to do 1v1 RPs as well.

I'll put this all in the OP. ))

"Mmm." Mordecai raised a brow. "Apparently the circus is arriving early. Tonight, in fact. That's... well. That was certainly an interesting way to advertise."
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
((Sorry but what will the turn order do? Is it like turn to post or what?)) @digigpup
((Sorry but what will the turn order do? Is it like turn to post or what?)) @digigpup
(( @thedivision Thank you for a fun time!!! ;n; Sorry for dumping so many replies at once!

@Digipup @DancingSkye @Monrose @ComaFei
I'll probably skip my turn this round as I've posted A TON and am worried about swamping people. Plus, I've got class today, so I won't have too much time today. ))
(( @thedivision Thank you for a fun time!!! ;n; Sorry for dumping so many replies at once!

@Digipup @DancingSkye @Monrose @ComaFei
I'll probably skip my turn this round as I've posted A TON and am worried about swamping people. Plus, I've got class today, so I won't have too much time today. ))
((I agree when thinking that a turn order will be helpful! I’m not able to post too frequently though so I’m afraid I might hold up the thread. I’ll probably write something later this evening))
((I agree when thinking that a turn order will be helpful! I’m not able to post too frequently though so I’m afraid I might hold up the thread. I’ll probably write something later this evening))
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
(( wat does a turn order do I am the confuse))
(( wat does a turn order do I am the confuse))
(( @ComaFei It means you cannot post IC until everyone before you has posted.

@LordeGreydall has Passed this turn, so next up is @DancingSkye -- take your time, dear :) There's no rush. ))
(( @ComaFei It means you cannot post IC until everyone before you has posted.

@LordeGreydall has Passed this turn, so next up is @DancingSkye -- take your time, dear :) There's no rush. ))
-W.B. Yeats
(( @DancingSkye Please make a post soon, or we'll have to skip you this round. ))
(( @DancingSkye Please make a post soon, or we'll have to skip you this round. ))
-W.B. Yeats
((Sorry for the wait everyone, I will try to reply sooner but please just skip me in the future if I don't reply in two or more days.))

Sparkles appear in the eyes of the hatchlings as the chocolate ice cream was placed in front of them, and the trio instantly begins to enjoy the treat, ignoring the spoons to achieve the greatest mess possible. As "Ron" and the masked Fae told their stories, they watch both dragons, eyes wide. "Oooh, I want a fancy rare cursed mask!" Fate exclaimed when the stories were told and Sonnet took her leave. Eclor answered this with slight confusion, "But they can't be that rare, Omen has a bunch of weird masks in his shop back home, remember?"

Remembering the shady Skydancer from their home Clan, Fate perks up a bit. "Oh yeah! I'll have to get one when we go back home!" She smiles, appearing more excited to obtain a dangerous artifact than hatchlings usually are. ((Omen's bio is here, just in case anyone is curious))

Disengaged from this exchange, Asu instead looks up at the Gaoler who calls himself Ron with the bright expression of a scholar who had an enlightening breakthrough. "I didn't know you could steal from thieves!!! Do you think there will be any at the circus tonight we can practice on?" Hearing this, Fate joins in with Asu's scheming. "Ooooh, our first thief capture! Do you think we could become Ant Heroes like Twitch after we snatch them?" By the lack of caution at the thought of something so risky, it was becoming clear that these hatchlings had some odd role models to say the least.

"It's Ant-EEE Heroes, silly," Eclor corrects her sibling then turns to face Ron as well, clearly enthusiastic about her siblings' plan. "Could you tell us more about thief-catching, mister Ron sir? We don't know the tech-neat of thief-catching yet." Nodding alongside Eclor, Fate and Asu wordlessly agree with the kind of seriousness only hatchlings could muster when talking about something so absurd.
((Sorry for the wait everyone, I will try to reply sooner but please just skip me in the future if I don't reply in two or more days.))

Sparkles appear in the eyes of the hatchlings as the chocolate ice cream was placed in front of them, and the trio instantly begins to enjoy the treat, ignoring the spoons to achieve the greatest mess possible. As "Ron" and the masked Fae told their stories, they watch both dragons, eyes wide. "Oooh, I want a fancy rare cursed mask!" Fate exclaimed when the stories were told and Sonnet took her leave. Eclor answered this with slight confusion, "But they can't be that rare, Omen has a bunch of weird masks in his shop back home, remember?"

Remembering the shady Skydancer from their home Clan, Fate perks up a bit. "Oh yeah! I'll have to get one when we go back home!" She smiles, appearing more excited to obtain a dangerous artifact than hatchlings usually are. ((Omen's bio is here, just in case anyone is curious))

Disengaged from this exchange, Asu instead looks up at the Gaoler who calls himself Ron with the bright expression of a scholar who had an enlightening breakthrough. "I didn't know you could steal from thieves!!! Do you think there will be any at the circus tonight we can practice on?" Hearing this, Fate joins in with Asu's scheming. "Ooooh, our first thief capture! Do you think we could become Ant Heroes like Twitch after we snatch them?" By the lack of caution at the thought of something so risky, it was becoming clear that these hatchlings had some odd role models to say the least.

"It's Ant-EEE Heroes, silly," Eclor corrects her sibling then turns to face Ron as well, clearly enthusiastic about her siblings' plan. "Could you tell us more about thief-catching, mister Ron sir? We don't know the tech-neat of thief-catching yet." Nodding alongside Eclor, Fate and Asu wordlessly agree with the kind of seriousness only hatchlings could muster when talking about something so absurd.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10