Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Heya, I'm... super new here. My friend has been on for a bit and told me to check out the site today because registration isn't always open so yeah, here I am!

I basically have no clue what I'm doing but I'm working on it, so if anyone has any nifty tips or anything for beginners, that'd be cool. I'm a writer and a gamer. c: Currently freakin out over Mariokart 8.
Heya, I'm... super new here. My friend has been on for a bit and told me to check out the site today because registration isn't always open so yeah, here I am!

I basically have no clue what I'm doing but I'm working on it, so if anyone has any nifty tips or anything for beginners, that'd be cool. I'm a writer and a gamer. c: Currently freakin out over Mariokart 8.
Hi~ I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^^
I am quite new myself (joined two months ago), but if you need any help, feel free to ask me~ You can find some ressources and guides here or there if this can help you :3

And lucky you playing this game~ I have huge need of Mariokart 8 but no WiiU :<
Hi~ I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^^
I am quite new myself (joined two months ago), but if you need any help, feel free to ask me~ You can find some ressources and guides here or there if this can help you :3

And lucky you playing this game~ I have huge need of Mariokart 8 but no WiiU :<
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
Cool, welcome to you too then haha. :) Thanks for those links, that'll help me out a lot!
Cool, welcome to you too then haha. :) Thanks for those links, that'll help me out a lot!
You're welcome~ ^^ Hopes this will help you a lot ^^
You're welcome~ ^^ Hopes this will help you a lot ^^
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss