Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thrill of the Hunt - Act Two OOC
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2020-04-04 19:34:51" ] [quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-04-04 18:49:21" ] [quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-04-04 18:22:42" ] Lmao okay- I promise no one will kill any main characters its alright but eye scooping is a possibility he can just get new ones anyways xD [/quote] "Cyborgs are creeps." "That eye color is just unnatural." Irony strikes. [/quote] mmm, that Irony- [/quote] [b]Stop[/b]. [b]Get some help[/b]
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2020-04-04 19:34:51:
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-04-04 18:49:21:
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-04-04 18:22:42:
Lmao okay- I promise no one will kill any main characters its alright
but eye scooping is a possibility
he can just get new ones anyways xD
"Cyborgs are creeps."
"That eye color is just unnatural."

Irony strikes.

mmm, that Irony-

Stop. Get some help
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
I don't know why but I just saw a guy infiltrate college as peppa pig and why to I see Zym doing this
I don't know why but I just saw a guy infiltrate college as peppa pig and why to I see Zym doing this
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Oof
So I've been....
Almost dead, these past couple days haha-
Anyways I need to post I know but I've had writers block when it comes to this RP and I've been kinda mentally drained too. I'm not taking a break or anything, its just taking a while to come up with things. School... And responsibilities...
They suck >·<
Oof
So I've been....
Almost dead, these past couple days haha-
Anyways I need to post I know but I've had writers block when it comes to this RP and I've been kinda mentally drained too. I'm not taking a break or anything, its just taking a while to come up with things. School... And responsibilities...
They suck >·<
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

I can relate Sanguine, I've been feeling much the same when it comes to motivation. It really isn't fun, but hey, we can suffer together lol :)

honestly, part of the trouble I'm having is not knowing at all how to describe Doctor Things With Wyatt(tm)

also aaah Nova I meant for Fawn to say Ajon as sort of a joke because she doesn't know people and names very well- you don't have to use it if you would prefer Joanne, sorry for not being as clear with that as I could have been!
I can relate Sanguine, I've been feeling much the same when it comes to motivation. It really isn't fun, but hey, we can suffer together lol :)

honestly, part of the trouble I'm having is not knowing at all how to describe Doctor Things With Wyatt(tm)

also aaah Nova I meant for Fawn to say Ajon as sort of a joke because she doesn't know people and names very well- you don't have to use it if you would prefer Joanne, sorry for not being as clear with that as I could have been!
I was like half alive writing that reply, but even now I'm cool with Ajon. I might have it change back to Joanne when it's kidnapping time but for now it seems sweet and put some of that pathetic character development in oh yeah

doctor things is better with freinds. Go find a victim perhaps?
I was like half alive writing that reply, but even now I'm cool with Ajon. I might have it change back to Joanne when it's kidnapping time but for now it seems sweet and put some of that pathetic character development in oh yeah

doctor things is better with freinds. Go find a victim perhaps?
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Emerald, your new profile dragon is *chefs kiss*
Seriously don't even write it in if you want, just be like 'he went up and did his doctor thing, maybe converses with Sam and then goes on to Jake and continues while they're fighting. Maybe one post for each character he has to check, and then in the next post he responds to whatever they may say and then moves on to the next, so-on-and-so-forth?

Seriously though motivation is so hard to find like AAHH
Emerald, your new profile dragon is *chefs kiss*
Seriously don't even write it in if you want, just be like 'he went up and did his doctor thing, maybe converses with Sam and then goes on to Jake and continues while they're fighting. Maybe one post for each character he has to check, and then in the next post he responds to whatever they may say and then moves on to the next, so-on-and-so-forth?

Seriously though motivation is so hard to find like AAHH
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

https://youtu.be/HsvyjePPFRs
https://youtu.be/HsvyjePPFRs
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
GUYS YOU CAN MAGNETIZE AIR

I CAN FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD

https://hydrogen.wsu.edu/2018/10/02/the-magic-of-magnetizing-air/
GUYS YOU CAN MAGNETIZE AIR

I CAN FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD

https://hydrogen.wsu.edu/2018/10/02/the-magic-of-magnetizing-air/
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
YESSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSS
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
yall still alive?
yall still alive?
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57